Author Topic: Ferex's App  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Ferex^ on: May 24, 2017, 07:38:17 pm

• View Profile
Current nickname: MKs.Ferex^

Previous nicknames: ---

What is your timezone? CET

How old are you? 22

Do you use IRC? IRC/XMPP: _as-ferexio (my IRC name) / asd[at]andrzejszczepaniak[dot]co[dot]uk (my Jabber ID)

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers? No

What is your past experience administering a server? I am little scripter and I created some scripts for example script for Vatan's server and now I ending one script which will be published as encoded version with instruction "how to use this script".
I was admin on some servers but never on official servers.
PS. On MK forum this script will be published in decoded version.

How long have you been playing vcmp? since end of 2013 year

What languages can you speak fluently? Polish and not good enough in English but I am able to get along

Why do you want to join the staff team? I would like join to the staff because I think that I will have chance to learn more english, chance to gain experience from currently staff, and if developers will trust me then I will have chance to create some scripts for server, and the same I will have chance to learn more squirrel language from best scripters.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 07:41:25 pm by Ferex^ »

Offline Niko #1 on: May 24, 2017, 08:18:09 pm

• Administrator
  • نيكو 😈 نيكو
    • View Profile
    • SS
Thanks for applying, this app is under discussion in private section we'll back to you soon.

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Offline Eddy #2 on: May 25, 2017, 02:37:37 am

• Manager
    • View Profile