Author Topic: Unban appeal  (Read 2707 times)

Sszx on: February 12, 2017, 01:17:00 pm

Nick used whilst ingame: [ON] clan.
Time and Date that you were banned:I don't remember
Suspected Reason (if any):Distributing / using hacks
IP Address:  (if you don't know what is your ip go here http://www.ipchicken.com/)
Admin that banned you (if known): NewK.

Extra note:Okay,I have decided to remove ANONlMUL from ON clan co-leadership,even from ON clan.I have done what you asked, and will set his rank on forum soon to WK member (I hope that counts ,because ANO still remains WK member,not ON member.)

evidence: https://www.onclan.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1
and

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:50:49 pm by HunTinG »

Offline NewK #1 on: February 12, 2017, 05:31:49 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
What exactly do the "WK member" rank and "Web developer" rank have permissions to do?
Can members with these ranks see private boards? Or any other boards that normal forum users can't?

If members with those ranks can see any extra boards/topics, then this doesn't count, because you're not removing him from the clan, you're simply demoting him/assigning him a different rank.

He should have the exact same permissions as a normal forum user, otherwise, this is not valid.

Sszx #2 on: February 12, 2017, 07:49:29 pm

What exactly do the "WK member" rank and "Web developer" rank have permissions to do?
Can members with these ranks see private boards? Or any other boards that normal forum users can't?

If members with those ranks can see any extra boards/topics, then this doesn't count, because you're not removing him from the clan, you're simply demoting him/assigning him a different rank.

He should have the exact same permissions as a normal forum user, otherwise, this is not valid.
There are no special topics in forum.
His permissions are to kick,ban the ones that rulebreak in forum
Here's view as ON leader rank: notice there're no extra topics

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:52:16 pm by HunTinG »

Offline NewK #3 on: February 12, 2017, 08:01:27 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
If a new user makes an account on your forum, does he have the same forum permissions as someone with the "WK member" and "Web developer" rank?

What is the difference between someone who creates a new account on your forum and someone with the "WK member" and "Web developer" rank?

In that case you didn't remove him from the clan, you simply gave him a different rank.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:03:44 pm by NewK »

Sszx #4 on: February 12, 2017, 08:26:09 pm

If a new user makes an account on your forum, does he have the same forum permissions as someone with the "WK member" and "Web developer" rank?

What is the difference between someone who creates a new account on your forum and someone with the "WK member" and "Web developer" rank?

In that case you didn't remove him from the clan, you simply gave him a different rank.
no,
he can ONLY kick and ban.
He can't view any of the private ON topics if there will be, he can't take part in our activities.
Look, what he can do is to design the forum , kick ,ban the bad users. It's his forum,i can't do anything about it.
About the ON stuff, he doesn't have the same permissions as ON members.
ON members are allowed to vote in applications,higher ranks are allowed to accept,deny.
He can't do all these,he can only host the site and design it, take example Woodland at ec forum.

He can't admin like the other ON members,get it?

P:S.: He can't ban ON members.His job is the forum theme,forum boards and other things regarding the forum.

Oh yeah, between WK member and Web developer there are differences
WK member can't ban anyone from site.WK member is just a tag to remark those who are in this team: http://wkvcmp.ru/theteam.html

Basicly WK members can also express their opinion in new user's applications.

Web developer can unlock and lock topics , but may not take action in Recruitment stuff.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:30:37 pm by HunTinG »

Sszx #5 on: February 12, 2017, 09:12:17 pm

I am waiting.
And,to clarify,
WK member =/= ON member at permissions.

I can't remove him from WK , only Tom can. Okay?
But know that he will not do that.
I did what you asked me,I hope you're getting me unbanned now,thxbai
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:14:08 pm by HunTinG »

Sszx #6 on: February 12, 2017, 09:26:02 pm

Okay,I gave it a final thought.
I decided to change my decision,so,you can lock the topic. :)

Offline NewK #7 on: February 12, 2017, 09:52:47 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I'm not saying that he has to be "removed" from WK.
I said he needed to simply be removed from the [ON] clan and his co-leader priviledges removed. And I can see that you did the best you could, and if the forum was yours that would be fine, but  just like you said:
It's his forum,i can't do anything about it.
I didn't know this. I assumed that forum was yours. If the forum belongs to him, then he can do whatever he wants to, he even has higher permissions than you.
You said that he can only design, ban/kick and moderate the forum, and that he can't vote, accept members, etc... and I believe you about this. I believe that you imposed those restrictions.
But the problem here is that since he owns the forum, he could do whatever he wants and you could not stop him because it's his forum. He has control over the restrictions that you impose on him.

But anyway, as requested, I'm going to lock this.