Author Topic: [Denied] Report Eddy  (Read 3073 times)

Offline randomgay on: January 08, 2017, 01:27:14 am

• View Profile
Admin nickname:Eddy
Date:Today
Reason for reporting:Kicking me when I told him to stop using rockets in closerange/spawnloc
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....)http://imgur.com/a/WdqT4
Notes: (Share more information about what happened, if you wish.)I told him to stop using rpg in close range at spawnloc when I saw my mate SubZero was kicked by admin Halch for doing it.Same thing applies to Eddy right? or staffs are allowed to break rules? even I'm in the staff in many servers so my experience couldn't let see this since eddy never try to convince me if I was wrong but he kicked me with reason spam when he could mute me and explain it to myself. I might have spammed (you could mute me if you are annoyed with no answers for the rule break)to make you understand but you fucking don't reply even a single word when you are in the staff, man you got responsibility to reply dont ya just enjoy the game with mod level? whats the use? you apply everywhere just to abuse the acmds?(I'm the one who saw Eddy using speed gear to test in LW where he is mod and the retard thinks he is the best, hope this guy deserves a punishment since he is one of those moron who kick/ban players for inappropriate reason which leads to decrease player counts in your server.

EDIT: I request NewK to handle this and Eddy shouldn't mix his lies to close this topic and yeah Eddy you are not allowed to lock this report until NewK orders you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:28:09 pm by Eddy »

Offline Eddy #1 on: January 08, 2017, 01:42:30 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
I didn't use RPG in close range, as I remember I was capturing the flag [Court vs Houses map] and was throwing rockets and you ran to me and got hitted by some of my rockets.

when the rpg user starts shooting the rockets from long range and his enemy runs to him and dies in the explosion, this is allowed.

Your kick reason:

Code: [Select]
<&aCow> ** [8] SpErm^: admins are kicking and banning players when their team is loosing
<&cCow> ** [8] SpErm^: admins are kicking and banning players when their team is loosing
<&iCow> ** [8] SpErm^: admins are kicking and banning players when their team is loosing

<&cCow> ** [8] SpErm^: give me admin level so that I will kick rule breakers like Eddy gay when you admins like his ass so much
<&iCow> ** [8] SpErm^: give me admin level so that I will kick rule breakers like Eddy gay when you admins like his ass so much
<&cCow> ** [8] SpErm^: give me admin level so that I will kick rule breakers like Eddy gay when you admins like his ass so much
<&iCow> ** =TRC=jUan* killed =TRC=Pettan (M60) (RightLeg) (17.4586m)
<&aCow> >> =TRC=Pettan's spree was broken
<&cCow> The blue team got a point
<&iCow> ** [SS]Danniel killed [SS]Eddy (Explosion) (Body) (38.3524m)
<&aCow> The blue team got a point

(I'm the one who saw Eddy using speed gear to test in LW
Tell me more ???

jUan_ #2 on: January 08, 2017, 01:48:59 am

actually i was there the whole time, i fought eddy for like 5 rounds and i didnt see him rocket glitching so i guess that aint true, also you seemed a bit too annoying spamming and repeating yourself in a disrespectful way towards server admins especially eddy, thats why you got your punishment and i see it right.

Offline randomgay #3 on: January 08, 2017, 02:07:47 am

• View Profile
I didn't use RPG in close range, as I remember I was capturing the flag [Court vs Houses map] and was throwing rockets and you ran to me and got hitted by some of my rockets.

when the rpg user starts shooting the rockets from long range and his enemy runs to him and dies in the explosion, this is allowed.
So why couldn't you tell me this in the server? arnt you an admin in server or you are an admin just in forum? you expect all players to spam 10000 times to get a reply from you and kick them for spam (when you can mute) and answer them in forum?
What kinda admin are you? You arn't helping players in game, you are more like a gamer who doesnt care a normal player's speech.

I spammed because you didnt reply and refused to stop rpg when my question was regarding that!!! you could simply use /mute Sp spamming and then make me understand. Let me teach you how to administrate a server in professional way.

disrespectful way towards server admins
Gay is not an abuse/insult its a category so you can call it like discrimination, I proudly call myself a gay like my username do, I dont think I insulted an admin but I was little aggresive with Eddy when he refused to reply for my question and he kept on doing shits with rockets that turned into close range.

I respected Halch tho he was an admin since he wasn't acting so dumb like Eddy, atleast he replied to Subzero regarding his kick /before and after :)
Respect is earned cannot be taken by begging.

Offline Eddy #4 on: January 08, 2017, 02:34:59 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
So why couldn't you tell me this in the server? arnt you an admin in server or you are an admin just in forum? you expect all players to spam 10000 times to get a reply from you and kick them for spam (when you can mute) and answer them in forum?
What kinda admin are you? You arn't helping players in game, you are more like a gamer who doesnt care a normal player's speech.

<&cCow> ** [8] SpErm^: Eddy gay using rockets in close range
<&iCow> ** [8] SpErm^: and suck my dick
<&cCow> ** [9] [MK]Halchter: pettan is pro in gta online
<&cCow> ** [2] [SS]Eddy: you ran to me sperm

Offline Ratchet #5 on: January 08, 2017, 04:35:56 am

• Ratchet
    • View Profile

I spammed because you didnt reply and refused to stop rpg when my question was regarding that!!! you could simply use /mute Sp spamming and then make me understand. Let me teach you how to administrate a server in professional way.
Instead you began to spam. The admin has the right to make his/her own action depending on the situation. As long as you have admitted to spamming, kicking holds the same weight as mute when you continuously spam. Don't let your anger get the best of you. No one cares if your the best admin or what. It just makes you look like a megalomaniac.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 06:53:16 am by Ratchet »

Offline randomgay #6 on: January 08, 2017, 12:17:40 pm

• View Profile

Instead you began to spam. The admin has the right to make his/her own action depending on the situation. As long as you have admitted to spamming, kicking holds the same weight as mute when you continuously spam. Don't let your anger get the best of you. No one cares if your the best admin or what. It just makes you look like a megalomaniac.

lol? As if I was muted by an admin or auto mute by server, and I agree with 'The admin has the right to make his/her own action depending on the situation. but yesterday wasn't matched with such scenario since he didnt tell me about that rule, he said that in the last when I kept on spamming as he didnt reply, and I couldn't see that in between messages and logs plus my chat window was aprox 3 or 4 lines like most of the players, still mute was the right punishment.

Kick and mute is not same mate, I dint rocket glitch, wall glitch or fuck with server I just abused my keyboard and the log, he could mute me to teach me a lesson and tell me that it is not a rule break, but what he did was completly bullshit, how can he kick me when I was playing fair? Eddy even shot me with rocket in such a close distance that too in spawn loc and he realised he is fucking up in the server and he left me without killing and ran away like he accepted his mistake, even I didn't kill him after I stood since I was typing 'Again eddy? rockets in close range?' but he didnt reply a single word (this one was before I spammed). I hate such staffs who act like 'I'm not here to talk with you', and you ratch claim kick and mute got same weight,whats going on?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:19:41 pm by randomgay »

Offline Eddy #7 on: January 08, 2017, 02:27:48 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
since he didnt tell me about that rule
heh I would like to know in which server the spam is not prohibited

Eddy even shot me with rocket in such a close distance that too in spawn loc and he realised he is fucking up in the server and he left me without killing and ran away like he accepted his mistake
I ran away to my base because I captured the flag and not I will not mute you, kick is enough to people like you and read the log below

[20:52] <&aCow> ** [2] [SS]Eddy: Keep spamming and will be banned
Denied and locked.