Author Topic: CTF 5.0 Public beta test  (Read 22949 times)

Offline ZUBI #30 on: July 12, 2017, 08:47:16 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is a issue with a barrel still persist, last night i can not able to check it properly due to the severe outage of electricity in my area, i will find out today and report you soon NewK.
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline krystianoo #31 on: July 12, 2017, 10:59:36 am

• View Profile

Starting a round with /switchedctf still appears to be rather problematic.

A North Mall round was started using it and our blue team was on the Vinyl CDs side (not the GASH side), and after the countdown ended I was teleported to the same spot as a red member.
I'm looking into this one. By countdown you mean the loading bar when players are choosing the weps right? Also, are you completely sure that you were teleported to a red team spawnpoint and not to a different blue spawnpoint? Because I've noticed this one happening sometimes.

Yes, I'm sure. I was teleported to the same place as a red member was, (so we both were teleported to the same spot) near the GASH store.

<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline NewK #32 on: September 10, 2017, 09:13:44 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile

10/09/2017

• [IMPROVEMENT] Players who are spectating now see the round clock aswell as the team scores
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed bug that caused the "Distance to flag" label to show the wrong distance if a player were to leave the server and rejoin while the round was in progress. This only happened in rounds that were started with /switchedctf
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed bug that caused players to be teleported when the loading bar reached the end when choosing weapon packs
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed all bugs with the barrels/flags teleporting players to other locations (this one's been fixed for a while now, just hadn't posted the changelog)
  • [NEW] Added new command /roundui <0/1> that allows players to choose which round UI they'd like to use. A new round UI has been added that better fits  for players playing in low resolutions. By using the command /roundui 1 the round UI will change to this: 

You can change back to the default round UI with the topbar by using: /roundui 0
    Additional round UI's may be added in the future.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #33 on: September 11, 2017, 07:28:51 am

• View Profile
Finally teleportation bug fixed. Thank's newk.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline BliTz #34 on: September 11, 2017, 07:54:44 pm

• View Profile
Fixed autostart bug?
When a player is already spawned in the server and when the other team player joins , the voting system starts and it doesn't appear again if one of the player reconnects(in case of lack of players).We need an admin to toggle it on/off again in order to start voting again.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 07:57:07 pm by BliTz »

Offline NewK #35 on: September 11, 2017, 08:10:55 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Fixed autostart bug?
When a player is already spawned in the server and when the other team player joins , the voting system starts and it doesn't appear again if one of the player reconnects(in case of lack of players).We need an admin to toggle it on/off again in order to start voting again.
11/07/2017
  • [IMPROVEMENT] Autostart will now automatically be enabled if all staff members leave the server

Offline BliTz #36 on: September 12, 2017, 08:45:29 am

• View Profile
It wasn't working on Sunday.i asked Eddy to turn it on,he told me it is already turned on,but there was nothing to vote and no bases were started automatically.

Offline NewK #37 on: September 12, 2017, 09:46:57 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
It wasn't working on Sunday.i asked Eddy to turn it on,he told me it is already turned on,but there was nothing to vote and no bases were started automatically.
The player who reconnects must spawn, otherwise the voting window will not show up.

Offline BliTz #38 on: September 12, 2017, 02:43:27 pm

• View Profile
The player who reconnects must spawn, otherwise the voting window will not show up.
he was spawned and nothing showed up
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:06:53 am by BliTz »

Offline NewK #39 on: November 02, 2017, 12:20:54 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
02/11/2017

• [IMPROVEMENT] FPS kicker has been disabled by default. Staff members may re-enable it by using the IRC command !minfps <fps> from the staff channel
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed bug that caused players to spawn without weapon packs
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed bug that showed the builders' teamchat color as blue
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed bug that caused the server to kill players on spawn while the server was in event mode if they had typed the wrong spawn password before typing the right one
  • [BUGFIX] Fixed bug that caused the arena voting UI not to show up under certain scenarios

Offline MasterOz #40 on: November 12, 2017, 08:19:56 am

• View Profile
How to reset windowed command :
/setconfig game_windowed 1 command given above?
Please help..BTW my cursor is still disappeared.

Offline krystianoo #41 on: November 12, 2017, 02:46:32 pm

• View Profile
How to reset windowed command :
/setconfig game_windowed 1 command given above?
Please help..BTW my cursor is still disappeared.

/setconfig game_windowed 0
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline PANZER24 #42 on: November 12, 2017, 03:53:26 pm

• My HAZARDOUS ENVIROMMENT SUIT IS BROKEN
    • View Profile
Guys, I just want to ask: Is DnW vs Rk the first CW hosted in ctf 5.0???
btw we won all 3 rounds!!!!
I hate my school classmates ;(
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ
Subscribe this means a lot for me!!!

Offline MasterOz #43 on: November 12, 2017, 04:11:28 pm

• View Profile
Guys, I just want to ask: Is DnW vs Rk the first CW hosted in ctf 5.0???
btw we won all 3 rounds!!!!
No we aren't the first...
You can see more matches here:
http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?board=22.0

Offline NewK #44 on: June 25, 2018, 05:11:57 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
25/06/2018

• [IMPROVEMENT] Updated server to rel006
  • [NEW] Added new weapon pack number 7, this pack contains a Colt45, an MP5 and a chainsaw. This pack is limited to 1 player per team
  • [NEW] The 2 time limit for changing weapon packs in a round has been removed, you can now change your weapon pack as many times as you want on a single round. However you will only receive it after you spawn. So if you're spawned and you try to change your weapon pack, you will only receive it on your next spawn. You can also change it on your spawn screen if you'd like with the /changepack command or by pressing P and choosing it from the packs window