Capture The Flag > Ban Appeals

<denied>Unban appeal

(1/1)

Sszx:
Nick used whilst ingame:[ON]HunTinG , and other ON members were banned.I'm applying for everyone,as I'm the leader.
Time and Date that you were banned:Today,though.
Suspected Reason (if any):Using hacks.
IP Address:  [Will pm admin if it's required]
Admin that banned you (if known) - I don't know.

Extra note:Please accept my apology,as for each ON member's.
I was not aware of 'usage of hacks' in this clan, even if I was,I would have tried to stop it.I did knew indeed it was constructed in our clan,but was not aware these clans were made for using, and instead, as mentioned on several forums,I did really trust ANO they were made for testing ONLY.
Please accept our clan's apology, as I said I was not aware of 'hacks' using until Kxz made it obvious.And I'll make sure these trainers or whatever they could be , will be deleted from every ON member's computers.Thanks!

krystianoo:
After acting like total douchebags and now after the cheat-drama you expect to be unbanned? No.
ON will NOT be unbanned.

After ON will be closed, they will not be unbanned either.

Actually, we would (just kidding we wouldn't) be willing to give you a chance if you haven't lied - you were aware of the situation.

edit: how do we know this? because you're the leader of the clan and I'm pretty sure anonimul made the cheats - there is no way you couldn't be aware.

denied

Eddy:

--- Quote from: NewK on July 17, 2016, 06:25:15 am ---The duration of this ban has not been decided yet but as of now, there is no unban date.

--- End quote ---
We have not discussed this yet, we will make public the duration of the ban soon for all your clan in general.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version