Author Topic: [ON] clan banned from the server  (Read 9499 times)

Offline NewK on: July 17, 2016, 06:25:15 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
All the members from the [ON] clan have been banned from the server due to the usage of hacks. The duration of this ban has not been decided yet but as of now, there is no unban date. Proof about the usage of these hacks can be seen HERE. Now for the obvious question that some of you might have:

Why are all the members of the [ON] clan being banned if not all of them used the hacks?
> Because [ON] clan leaders have confessed that they give hacks to their members if their members say it's only for tests.

Proof:
Quote from: K.
we gave them hacks for being a CLAN MEMBER
Link | Screenshot

Quote from: KakaroT
We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers. And they were warned for that.
Link | Screenshot

We can't trust a clan that distributes hacks to their members to play fair, since their members just like in the proof shown above, will use the hacks on public servers. Simply put, the leaders of this clan are distributing hacks inside their clan, this means that no member from [ON] can be trusted.

If anyone from the staff has any problem with this decision feel free to create a topic on the staff section to discuss it.

Offline NewK #1 on: July 21, 2016, 10:46:42 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
After a long community-wide discussion and a private discussion with some of the staff members, this is how it will go:

• The ban duration for [ON] clan members will be reduced to 1 year instead of being permanent. However, if the creator of the hacks is removed from the clan, the ban duration will be reduced to 6 months for the players who used/distributed/allowed the hacks, and the ones who didn't do any of those things will be unbanned.
  • If members from the [ON] clan choose to leave the clan they will be unbanned but only if they didn't use/distribute/allow the hacks. Those who did, will remain banned but only for 6 months.
  • Previous members from the [ON] clan will be unbanned but only if they didn't use/distribute/allow the hacks. Those who did, will remain banned but only for 6 months.

Reasons:

Why are the bans of ON members who used/distributed the hacks only being reduced if ANONIMUL is removed from the clan?
- I'm reducing their bans because if ANONIMUL is removed from the clan, the main source of the hacks is gone from the clan and as a result it's less likely for these members to get their hands on new hacks. Thus, making it easier to trust them again.

Why is the ban duration 1 year for all [ON] members if ANONIMUL stays in the clan?
- Because as long as there is a source(ANONIMUL) of hacks inside the clan, no ON members can be trusted. Not until they regain our trust. The 1 year period ban instead of the permanent one is their 2nd chance to regain our trust.

Why are the players  who leave [ON] being unbanned and the ones who stay aren't?
-Those players will only be unbanned if they didn't use/distribute the hacks, otherwise they will still be banned, except their ban duration will be 6 months instead of 1 year because they chose to distance themselves from the main source of the hacks(ANONIMUL). The players who choose to stay in the clan with ANONIMUL  there, are choosing to be associated with a person who created and distributed the hacks, which is why the ban duration for them is of 1 year.

In all situations, ANONIMUL gets a 1 year ban, for being the main cause in all of this.

More reasons as to why I took this decision can be found here
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 06:14:07 pm by NewK »

Offline NewK #2 on: July 23, 2016, 09:20:00 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
By the IRC messages that I've been getting, I would like to clarify something that most people don't seem to understand. I said I would unban ON members who didn't distribute/use/allowed the hacks, but only if the creator of the hacks is removed from the clan. If this person remains in the clan, so will the 1 year ban for the whole clan. Just like I said above:
  • The ban duration for [ON] clan members will be reduced to 1 year instead of being permanent. However, if the creator of the hacks is removed from the clan, the ban duration will be reduced to 6 months for the players who used/distributed/allowed the hacks, and the ones who didn't do any of those things will be unbanned.

Offline Niko #3 on: July 24, 2016, 11:57:33 am

• Administrator
  • نيكو 😈 نيكو
    • View Profile
    • SS
eggcelent we dont need rule breakers here  ;D

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Offline NewK #4 on: July 26, 2016, 02:33:04 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
The following players have been unbanned from the server for leaving the [ON] clan and for not being involved in the distribution and usage of the hacks:

• [ON]ZeRo1 - New nickname: DeZ
  • [ON]Zevik  -  New nickname: Trex.

For all the players that are leaving ON, remember that if you are lying about this, we will find out, and apply the 1 year ban, so think carefully about what you want to do. If you're planning about re-joining the ON clan under a different nickname we will find out about that too and apply the 1 year ban aswell.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 04:28:00 am by NewK »

Offline DSHARD #5 on: July 26, 2016, 03:52:06 am

• View Profile
sorry for posting here i left on clan please unban me i dont make anything i dont use hacks or any modification in the game
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:59:10 am by DSHARD »

Offline NewK #6 on: July 26, 2016, 04:22:59 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
sorry for posting here i left on clan please unban me i dont make anything i dont use hacks or any modification in the game
Can you provide proof that you left?

Screenshots showing your leaving topic, or showing that you no longer have the rank on the clan forums or chat logs, etc...

I will unban you but first I'll need to see some proof that you really left ON. If you don't want to share the pictures in public that's okay, you can PM me in private.

Offline DSHARD #7 on: July 26, 2016, 04:32:01 am

• View Profile

Offline NewK #8 on: July 26, 2016, 04:46:25 am

• Developer
    • View Profile

Offline NewK #9 on: July 26, 2016, 07:45:03 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
[ON]ZeRo1/DeZ's ban has been reinstated as a 1 year ban, for lying and being caught playing with the ON tag again. This ban's duration will remain 1 year regardless of him leaving the clan in future or not, seeing that he lied about leaving in the first place and has proven that he cannot be trusted.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #10 on: July 28, 2016, 05:06:58 pm

• View Profile
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Hari #11 on: August 04, 2016, 09:01:48 am

• View Profile

Offline NewK #12 on: August 05, 2016, 04:10:26 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
[ON]Newton has been unbanned for leaving [ON].

New nick: [DR]MAN

Offline Crack #13 on: August 11, 2016, 01:45:23 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile

[ON]Mkhitaryan has been unbanned for leaving [ON].

New nick: Mkhitaryan

Offline Kelvin #14 on: August 31, 2016, 09:07:38 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[ON]Wishwanath has been unbanned as he left ON. If he gets caught wearing on tag with main nick or any alias,ban will be reinstated and there will be no unban option.

New nick: bluebay[/b]

Edit: Learned that he is back in ON. So his ban has been reinstated as 1 year one.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:25:21 pm by Kelvin »