Author Topic: problem  (Read 2258 times)

Offline BliTz on: June 26, 2016, 09:23:44 pm

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 09:33:04 pm by BliTz »

Offline NewK #1 on: June 27, 2016, 03:10:01 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
That seems like an issue with your internet. If it was the server we would see other players complain about it on the chat. Make sure you have no active downloads going on, on background or any video streaming sites like twitch.tv or any other high bandwidth demand services. If you don't have any of that and the problem still happens,  unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it. Only viable solution I see would be getting a better internet deal with your ISP, but you'll probably have to pay them more for that.

Offline KakaroT #2 on: June 27, 2016, 03:11:20 pm

• View Profile
 I am not sure if it was my net or server host, it happens to me most of the time as well. Even I have stable ping on other servers.

Offline NewK #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:35:13 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I am not sure if it was my net or server host, it happens to me most of the time as well. Even I have stable ping on other servers.
The old server warped sometimes but when that happened you could see everyone talking about it on the chat. The new server doesn't warp though, so if you're still having this issue it has to be your internet. If it doesn't happen in other servers that just means those servers are closer to your location than ours.

Offline BliTz #4 on: June 29, 2016, 08:10:14 pm

• View Profile
tried changing isp,still same problem :'(