• View Profile
Admin nickname: Bryce
Date: 01.11.2015
Reason for reporting: Personal matters led to admin abuse
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Jejz2r3.png

Offline NewK #1 on: November 01, 2015, 04:28:24 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
We don't have any rule about kicking AFK players. Explain yourself Bryce.

Offline Bryce #2 on: November 01, 2015, 06:47:37 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He was blocking some players while his team mates were defending themselves taking him as advantage. That's a common thing, if he wanted to go afk then he could do it while he wasn't spawned.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 06:51:17 pm by Bryce »

Offline krystianoo #3 on: November 01, 2015, 07:30:46 pm

• View Profile
XTM was clearly standing in the same spot as in his picture which did not give any opportunities to his teammates to take him as an 'advantage'. (what?)

On the other hand.. there wasn't even anyone near XTM except for MAYBE one guy, because everyone else was focusing on the hangar's door-entrance and I'm sure Tom/anyone else from the Russian crew has a clip to support that.
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline NewK #4 on: November 01, 2015, 07:38:25 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I've talked with Bryce personally, and he's been given a warning. Given that this "blocking" situation is a rare occasion which is not on the rules, all further kicks for things not in the rules topic will require solid proof. We could stand here all day and discuss this: he said this, he said that, he did this, he did that, etc... but I won't take any drastic action without solid evidence. If there's a video I'd like to see it.

Let this be a warning for all other staff members aswell: If you're kicking or banning someone for a rule that is not on the rules topic, you will need to provide solid evidence.