Author Topic: United Force of Anti Social vs Sick Wolves  (Read 9261 times)

Offline krystianoo #15 on: November 06, 2015, 06:00:00 pm

• View Profile
k skurwiele

16:30 gmt TOMORROW SATURDAY OFFICIAL GREEN SANDWICH MEAN TIME

SO IT MEANS IT HAPPENING IN:
22 HOUR 30 MIN FROM MOMENT THIS POST ARE POSTED

time fine?
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Bryce #16 on: November 06, 2015, 08:05:11 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ohk lets play it tomorrow at 17 GMT then. These are our bases:

• Airport Interior (Any side)
  • North Shopping Mall (Garments side)
  • Cuban Cafe (Cafe roof side)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 02:47:28 pm by Bryce »

Offline krystianoo #17 on: November 06, 2015, 08:10:04 pm

• View Profile
24/7  TOOL SHOP
JunKyarDz LANCE BUILDING BLOODED
FAR SHIP FRNOT SHIP SIDE
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 11:13:29 am by krystianoo »
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys

Offline NewK #18 on: November 07, 2015, 05:48:04 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile

Offline NewK #19 on: November 07, 2015, 07:08:22 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Match is over. UFA has won 3-0. After 3 rounds SW forfeited due to lack of players. The match report will be posted soon.

Offline krystianoo #20 on: November 07, 2015, 07:11:21 pm

• View Profile
The match ends with a 6-0 result.

I will not say it was a good game, and I hope nobody thinks it was. A lot of times before the match the SW team they told us - or maybe their representant told us that we will be destroyed, raped, we don't stand a chance, nada, nada, nada. And here you have it.
The match started with one hour delay (!). I admit, at the first few minutes both teams had player issues, however these were shortly fixed at our side; we have waited long and long for the other team to get their members. And they got them, went on IRC probably and said 'come play guys please' and a few guys came. Lame move.
The 2 maps we have played were not intense, the result was obvious once we finished the first map. There was no teamplay, nothing.
The third map did go a little bit harder than the previous two - however we have regained lead and they surrendered. Just like that.
I would allow for a reschedule of the match if it wasn't for how the SW team acted before the match started.
"You will be raped, no chance, boo-hoo fucking go fuck yourself I will rape you destroy you bitch useless".

Big talk, no actions. Same with Milko. Kept saying we will lose, he will destroy me, etcetra, etcetra. And he did not even show up for the match.
This was not a good game but merely a great show of the arrogance of 2 loudmouths from the SW team.

Nov 07 14:41:29 <Bryce>   yaceq put a leash on this dog [krystianoo]
Nov 07 15:11:37 <Milko>   so krystianoob
Nov 07 15:11:40 <Milko>   today you're getting rekt
And many more.

This is how it looked like from my side.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 07:37:15 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Bryce #21 on: November 07, 2015, 07:22:55 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We couldn't even play the match because of short players so you got saved :D Good game anyways.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #22 on: November 07, 2015, 09:42:39 pm

• View Profile
Congrats. UFA

well played :D SW
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:26:54 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

QarZ #23 on: November 07, 2015, 09:46:40 pm

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:01:10 am by QarZ »

Offline Decent_946 #24 on: November 07, 2015, 10:52:27 pm

• Thanks to Allah For Everything i have.
    • View Profile
Congratulations Whoever won xD

jking Congratz UF-AS
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Sevrin #25 on: November 08, 2015, 07:27:56 am

• ||The Resurgence - RT|| ||Pakistani Legends - PL||
    • View Profile
Congrats UFAS!

It was a very nice team up from you guys and nice plans,Krystianoo played the best!

Offline [EAF]Klaus #26 on: November 08, 2015, 08:38:42 am

• Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
    • Eighth Avenue Furies
The first match of the CTF:TT was, in my opinion, a bit of a let down to what on paper looked like an even contest. There was no shortage of banter ahead of the game and so I expected both teams to come out strong. There was an array of, what some would say, the best players on the scene right now and the amount of DnA players present would surely raise eyebrows in the WK camp over recent events. I was present for the first two rounds, which later to much dismay ended up being about 70 percent of the entire game.

The first round was set across the rooftops of Havana. Though the area gave many options for tactical combat there didn't seem to be much organisation. UFAS was quick on the offence and put immediate pressure on SW. As the round progressed both teams made countless attempts at stealing the flag but none looked very promising. From my perspective the attacks were poorly thought and there didn't seem to be any kind of plan. After a series of skirmishes it was UFAS that ended up gaining the early advantage and from there on SW couldn't really find a response.

The second round was on the ship, an arena that didn't give many options in regards of tatics. The entire round consisted of both teams rushing into a blaze of bullets from the opposition. To my disappointment SW didn't really look much of a challenge for UFAS and the round was decided rather quickly in my opinion.

Overall, SW were defiantly nowhere near as good as expected and it was probably a comfortable win for UFAS. If you were to ask me on UFAS's chances in the tournament, I'd say they're a strong team but are lacking on communication and therefore would probably fall short of the final. As for SW, I have heard excuses over them not having their first team but they only have their team leader to blame for poor organisation on their own behalf. My MOTM was Krys and I don't think many would argue with me on this one.

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:42:32 am by [EAF]Klaus »

Offline KakaroT #27 on: November 08, 2015, 10:18:05 am

• View Profile
Congratulations UFA. Sick wolves were just sick. :v

1 menz reper en aktion.  8)

Offline Antonio #28 on: November 08, 2015, 01:40:54 pm

• View Profile

image sharing sites
Signature by Antonio

Offline NewK #29 on: November 09, 2015, 04:27:06 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
The first match of the CTF:TT was, in my opinion, a bit of a let down to what on paper looked like an even contest. There was no shortage of banter ahead of the game and so I expected both teams to come out strong. There was an array of, what some would say, the best players on the scene right now and the amount of DnA players present would surely raise eyebrows in the WK camp over recent events. I was present for the first two rounds, which later to much dismay ended up being about 70 percent of the entire game.

The first round was set across the rooftops of Havana. Though the area gave many options for tactical combat there didn't seem to be much organisation. UFAS was quick on the offence and put immediate pressure on SW. As the round progressed both teams made countless attempts at stealing the flag but none looked very promising. From my perspective the attacks were poorly thought and there didn't seem to be any kind of plan. After a series of skirmishes it was UFAS that ended up gaining the early advantage and from there on SW couldn't really find a response.

The second round was on the ship, an arena that didn't give many options in regards of tatics. The entire round consisted of both teams rushing into a blaze of bullets from the opposition. To my disappointment SW didn't really look much of a challenge for UFAS and the round was decided rather quickly in my opinion.

Overall, SW were defiantly nowhere near as good as expected and it was probably a comfortable win for UFAS. If you were to ask me on UFAS's chances in the tournament, I'd say they're a strong team but are lacking on communication and therefore would probably fall short of the final. As for SW, I have heard excuses over them not having their first team but they only have their team leader to blame for poor organisation on their own behalf. My MOTM was Krys and I don't think many would argue with me on this one.
Yes, I agree there were some organizational issues on both teams, but I can't really say I'm surprised, since both are new teams, they're not really a clan or a group who consistently plays together. This is usually not the type of CTF matches we are used to seeing. This was the first CTF match with mixed teams, and the first match that didn't fully go through until the end after the usual 6 rounds. Krystianoo was definitely the motm, racking up 108 kills in only 3 rounds, I think the results might've been very different were he not on the team. During the first half of the second round there were moments where the difference in points was less than 20, but UFA did a good job a managed to capture some flags which gave them a big lead. On the 3rd round, SW was making comeback but fell short when some of its players had to leave. It's too bad, this would've been a really interesting match to see in its entirety.