Author Topic: Frequently Asked Questions About The Gamemode  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Eddy on: September 24, 2015, 12:00:04 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewK link=msg=8584 date=1439424875
Why can't I pick up the flag?
To pick up the flag you have to stay still on top of it for 3 seconds.

I have captured the flag but how do I drop it?
To drop the flag and score points for your team, you have to go back to your spawn where you will see a barrel, just go over it and the flag will be dropped.

Why does the server keep killing me when I spawn?
If that happens, that means you're trying to spawn on a team that has too many players, spawn with a skin from the other team to balance the teams.

Why can't I spawn with the builder skin?
The builder skin is there only for testing purposes and building bases so you won't be able to spawn with it unless you have atleast level 4.

How can I change my weapons pack? I used the !pack command but it didn't work
You have to choose your weapon pack before the round starts with the command !pack <id>. If you see a loading bar on the bottom right of your screen, that means the server is waiting for you to choose your weapons pack, if you don't choose any, you will be given the default weapon pack. You can use the !packs command to see what each pack contains. If the round has already started you can use the !changepack command once.

Sometimes my character starts jumping/floating, is this a bug?
When that happens, that means you've hit the world boundaries limits set by the server for that specific arena, every fighting location has different boundaries in different places, this was done on purpose so that players don't leave the fighting territory, it's not a bug.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:15:05 pm by Revolver »