Author Topic: [RT]Hazard's Application  (Read 832 times)

Offline Hazard on: August 20, 2023, 01:20:05 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
Current nickname: [RT]Hazard

Previous nicknames: RKB_Ricky > =L.i.[0]N= > [CFt]ReIgNs > =VK=Ra[E]eS > =AF=Diego > =AF=Destroyer > Samurai.JacK^ > =AF=Samura[ I ]* > RK. > F50 > =R4Q33B= > Playboy192 > [UFt]Bhutto > [UFr]Dabangg_dada > Hezzy > Motorhead

What is your timezone? GMT+5

How old are you? 19 yo

Do you use IRC? Used to, but now I'm using discord | hazard_pk

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers? I got banned for Aimbot in 2018

What is your past experience administering a server? Below:

Grand Theft Auto European City - Moderator
Grand Theft Auto Asian City - Manager
[0.4] Extreme Addicts | Official Server - Moderator
ViceLand | Freeroam | Mapping - Moderator
[0.4] Vice City Cops and Robbers - Intern/Associate
Rob The Vehicle (IV) - Administrator

How long have you been playing vcmp? Been playing VC:MP since 2012

What languages can you speak fluently? English, Urdu, Sindhi

Why do you want to join the staff team? There are many reasons why I personally want to join the staff here. I have much experience of VC:MP, therefore I can provide good service to the staff by being active on discord and in-game to catch rule-breakers. I saw the players were complaining about hackers in-game and blaming admins for not banning them. The hackers, they're increasing rapidly and often staff members are absent. In this case I can be a good addition cause I'm mostly active on discord so if anybody complains, I'll rapidly look forward to them and take my necessary action to keep the server clean from hackers/rule-breakers.

A few things were stopping me from applying. I always wanted to join the CTF staff but I never got the good opportunity to apply, there were thoughts that kept stopping me from applying, just because I got banned in the past for aimbot, not much active in the game (server wasn't very active) and not being familiar with some of the staff members here like NewK. But since I know that most of the staff members know me personally, they know my character and how I work. I might be sarcastic but I always remain serious when I have to perform my duty as a staff member.

If I got a chance to stay in staff, I'll never disappoint and specially be active on discord and often in-game, thanks!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 11:23:37 pm by Hazard »

Offline dekO^ #1 on: August 22, 2023, 12:33:30 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Under discussion, we will be back to you soon.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Hazard #2 on: October 08, 2023, 09:04:40 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
An update:

I have been playing the game continuously for these weeks, and now I need to take a break to get back on track with my study schedule.

I intend to continue with that decision. Following that, I will still be playing but less and only when needed.

Thank you, peace out!

Offline Hazard #3 on: November 04, 2023, 07:30:14 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
I'm no longer interested in joining CTF staff.

You may close my application, thank you for your precious time.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 07:40:02 pm by Hazard »

Offline Fortune #4 on: November 05, 2023, 12:16:24 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Closed as per request.