Author Topic: Admin Application - [u1]klyuvchevskoy (Lederhos)  (Read 515 times)

Offline Lederhos on: April 10, 2022, 09:13:47 pm

• Ultimate 1nsurrectionists
    • View Profile
Current nickname: [u1]klyuvchevskoy (temporary while I get my old nick transferred)

Previous nicknames: [VU]Lederhos, [SS]Lederhos, [SS]Sanglier, [OSKr]SzaYeL and (LBR_R)SanGlieR

What is your timezone?: GMT -5

How old are you?: 23

Do you use IRC?: No

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers?: No

What is your past experience administering a server?:
Past Experience: Skywars DM Mod, Megawar Roleplay + DM Server Admin, Omega Deathmatch Server Admin, Evolution Attack/Defense Admin

Current: King of the Hill Manager, European City Admin, Rob the Vehicle / The Demolition Wars Admin, Vice City Attack/Defense Mod, Extreme Addicts Admin

How long have you been playing vcmp?: Almost 9 years

What languages can you speak fluently?: Spanish, English and French

Why do you want to join the staff team?: There are numerous reasons. I will try comprising them as much as I can.

1st. The most notorious reason is the severe lack of staff members' present in the server. Sometimes Fortune and Gohan are the only players present that can do something, but I personally reckon it is not enough.

2nd. This is more of a personal incentive. I have been hosting parties with a bunch of friends lately, but rulebreakers come often and with some of us missing the possibility of recording, we are not able to report and hence dealing with them is just impossible.

3rd. I want to contribute with my activity and ideas to the server. I believe firmly that I will end up serving well to the servers' interest.

Side note: Since my SS days I have been a constant CTF player (7 years ago). I consider CTF an important part or my VCMP journey and now that I am in a different position, I want to help the community of VCMP as a whole and hence contributing to CTF is one of the things I believe will hold to what I pursue. If you have any questions or want some extra information, don't think twice and hit me up on Discord #Lederhos0075. Thanks. 
"GOD IS LOVE"

Offline ELK #1 on: April 11, 2022, 01:14:36 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Hello,

Your application is under discussion.
The Golden Horde

Offline NewK #2 on: April 15, 2022, 11:33:15 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Your application has been accepted as moderator, welcome to the staff  :)