Author Topic: [Delayed] CTF Multi CW (TLA & MK vs VU & U1)  (Read 1095 times)

Offline ELK on: February 18, 2022, 01:24:12 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile

Hello everyone, I'm excited to announce that CTF is going to have it's second Multi Clan War.
Following are the match and server settings as mentioned below: (changes can be made)

Match settings:
Format    : 8v8 (4 members per clan)
Bases      : 4 (2 per team)
Timer      : 10 minutes

Server settings:
Ping limit : 300ms
FPS limit  : 27
Pack limit : none

Bases to be played, date and time is yet to be decided. If the match is tied, we play a random base as a tie breaker.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 04:59:42 pm by Berkay Khan »
The Golden Horde

Offline dekO^ #1 on: February 19, 2022, 12:10:00 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hope the best for this upcoming event!
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Lederhos #2 on: February 19, 2022, 12:13:25 am

• Ultimate 1nsurrectionists
    • View Profile
Here to confirm u1's participation. We are up to play preferably on weekends and Saturdays.  ;D ;D ;D
"GOD IS LOVE"

Offline KILLERX #3 on: February 20, 2022, 06:10:13 pm

• View Profile
Oh MK the coward clan teaming with TLA and I am amazed by MK's hypocrisy they don't want to play clan war with the opponent if they have a hacker on their side but are ready to team up with a guy from a specific clan with hacks history.

TLA you could have beat VU easily 😆 I thought withdrawing clan war application from the VU forum was due to their delaying tactics lol but now I understood you guys had fear of losing from Vu that's why now came up with alliance.

Otherwise, I don't understand why would you guys challenge the same opponent again for multi-clan war who delayed clan war and didn't want to play according to tla but now challenging them again with the hope they will accept it. That means VU always wanted to play but you guys withdrew in fear of losing and now came up with an alliance.

Good luck.

Offline ELK #4 on: February 20, 2022, 10:06:18 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'd like to clarify a few things here. TLA didn't want to team up with VU or U1 and so they preferred teaming up with MK otherwise the sides would have been changed. As per conversation with Juan, TLA sided with MK. Furthermore, sides are suppose to be changed like if TLA teams up with MK this time, it would then team up with other clans and stuff.

This is not a proper Multi CW event, we are doing a casual match to try out things. So any 4 available members from each clan could join, no need to summon main squad or such since it's not a proper CW and this way it would be easier to organize as well.

KillerX,
Make another post in this thread and I shall ban you from the forums.
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 12:56:02 am by Berkay Khan »
The Golden Horde

Offline KILLERX #5 on: February 21, 2022, 11:18:02 am

• View Profile
If you are going to ban me for a post with nothing abusive in it nor violating any rules you can proceed with it since i dont give a fuck about you banning me from anywhere.

Threat someone else with ban not me and keep your bullshit threat with yourself.

Offline FulToN_619 #6 on: February 21, 2022, 12:04:55 pm

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
I'd like to clarify a few things here. TLA didn't want to team up with VU or U1 and so they preferred teaming up with MK otherwise the sides would have been changed. As per conversation with Juan, TLA sided with MK. Furthermore, sides are suppose to be changed like if TLA teams up with MK this time, it would then team up with other clans and stuff.
Most of TLA members are not interested to play multi clan war including me. I prefer to teamup with my own clan than teaming up with any other clan. I would like this to happen 8 TLA members vs MK U1 or even MK U1 and VU but if the decision is already taken by my clanmate gohan/juan I would be happy to play.

Offline ELK #7 on: February 21, 2022, 04:56:44 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you are going to ban me for a post with nothing abusive in it nor violating any rules you can proceed with it since i dont give a fuck about you banning me from anywhere.

Threat someone else with ban not me and keep your bullshit threat with yourself.

I had warned you already, but you never learn.
Stay banned!

Most of TLA members are not interested to play multi clan war including me. I prefer to teamup with my own clan than teaming up with any other clan. I would like this to happen 8 TLA members vs MK U1 or even MK U1 and VU but if the decision is already taken by my clanmate gohan/juan I would be happy to play.

It seems you have good amount of players online playing vcmp 24/7 but it's opposite the case in our situation. Anyways, I'd never change the event's format even if it can't happen or something. Also, I don't think this would take place anytime soon because I've not heard from VU yet so will wait otherwise, It's going to be delayed.
The Golden Horde