Author Topic: =F2=KilleR_FrosT - evade + hp hacks/lag tool/anti knock hack  (Read 1431 times)

Offline PaiN on: September 23, 2021, 06:27:21 am

• View Profile
Player nickname: =F2=KilleR_FrosT
Date: some days ago
Reason for reporting: evade via pause or strange lag tool + antiknock hacks
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....) he got knocked with a rocket but he didnt down after that he got down but he didn't receive damage from my m60 https://youtu.be/Jrw06ZOmHD0 min 3:14

Offline Killer frost #1 on: September 23, 2021, 06:22:16 pm

• View Profile
It was just a desync and one more thing whenever you evade there is a specific animation which doesnot appeared as we can see from the evidence anyways show pings and fps proof as well.
Rest of your claims are baseless and senseless.

Offline dekO^ #2 on: September 24, 2021, 01:11:18 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey Pain,  I told you before in other situations, and in other server...
First of all, If you want to report a player, do a report video, not an entire compilation of highlights (video with edition) because that wont prove nothing.

Second, sometimes animation desync when a player jumps to a wall which is infront of the skin. Because that animation that you see on client side, which is the guy who jumps to the wall and bounce back, it doesn't reproduce most of the times in both screens.
(Same case happens when you get hit, and jump a milisecond later, you will see that on your screen you just fly a little bit... but in your enemies perspective you will see at yourself running for a little bit of time in the air)

In this case of scenario, where your video its down "VIDEO EDITION EFFECTS", we cannot judge clearly things that we cannot see.
So again, for a report I do suggest you to upload a clip without video edition.

About the second situation, most of the times, no matter which weapon are you using but when you do crouch multiple times without unholding the LMB, on your enemies screen you will desync. Im pretty sure you sometimes saw the "VIBRATE" desync when someone jumps from a car and its skin starts standing up, its the exact same case.

Plus... on the exact moment, if you calculate the time in between that situation and the situation that someone is shooting at you, also your animations can be cut in others perspective. And 2 situations can happen, if you are shooting with stubby and someone shots you with m60 at the time that your bullet is about to came out, it will cut off, and your bullet will appear pretty faster on enemies pov. It happens the same with m60 but a little bit different, probably on killer frost perspective, your animation cut off twice, and the last bullet synced.

If you do slowmo on your perspective, you can see that only 1 bullet trail have hit you from the enemy that killed you, but seems that he did shots twice on you. (calculating that you were 83 hp).

As I said before, here and in rtv report that you made days ago. If you are about to report a player, do it with a proper video.
Not with a compilation with a lot of insignificant factors.

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline PaiN #3 on: September 24, 2021, 04:48:09 am

• View Profile
Hey Pain,  I told you before in other situations, and in other server...
First of all, If you want to report a player, do a report video, not an entire compilation of highlights (video with edition) because that wont prove nothing.

Second, sometimes animation desync when a player jumps to a wall which is infront of the skin. Because that animation that you see on client side, which is the guy who jumps to the wall and bounce back, it doesn't reproduce most of the times in both screens.
(Same case happens when you get hit, and jump a milisecond later, you will see that on your screen you just fly a little bit... but in your enemies perspective you will see at yourself running for a little bit of time in the air)

idk who accepted you as moderator in CTF , but in the min 3:14 killer frost didnt jumped , he was running , if you want we can make the test in game and you will see what will happen , and about the video , isnt edited , its the fuil frag , just see the min 3:14 to 3:26 lol
PD: Its obviusly you will defend an hacker becuase you are too an rule breaker in RTV(where you are admin) https://youtu.be/KtOuJQ96Gl8
check min 1:01 , gohan teaching us about rules
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:56:13 am by PaiN »

Offline dekO^ #4 on: September 24, 2021, 05:00:25 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
-
-

idk who accepted you as moderator in CTF , but in the min 3:14 killer frost didnt jumped , he was running , if you want we can make the test in game and you will see what will happen , and about the video , isnt edited , its the fuil frag , just see the min 3:14 to 3:26 lol

Well, I didn't expect an answer like that...
I will repeat again, if you can provide a video where we can see NO VIDEO EDITION, WITHOUT MUSIC AND OTHER VISUAL STUFF LIKE EXTREME SLOW MOTION, ZOOM ON CHAT AND OTHERS STUFF (also not including unrespectful attitudes towards the reported guy, not including video frames from other servers, you may thing this is a judge over a player, not a youtube channel to share videos with a compilation with a lot of insignificant situations according to the report.)

I suggested you to provide a proper evidence of the case, not even denying or affirming that is he's/she's rulebreaking/cheating.
Away from that, I explained some situations that as far as now I can say or think about what could happend analyzing your compilation, not a proper video.

idk who accepted you as moderator in CTF...
PD: Its obviusly you will defend an hacker becuase you are too an rule breaker in RTV(where you are admin) https://youtu.be/KtOuJQ96Gl8
check min 1:01 , gohan teaching us about rules

0 Respect, what a poor report.
Ask NewK about it   :-X
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 05:02:35 am by =TLA=Gohan »
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline PaiN #5 on: September 24, 2021, 05:07:53 am

• View Profile
-
-

Well, I didn't expect an answer like that...
I will repeat again, if you can provide a video where we can see NO VIDEO EDITION, WITHOUT MUSIC AND OTHER VISUAL STUFF LIKE EXTREME SLOW MOTION, ZOOM ON CHAT AND OTHERS STUFF (also not including unrespectful attitudes towards the reported guy, not including video frames from other servers, you may thing this is a judge over a player, not a youtube channel to share videos with a compilation with a lot of insignificant situations according to the report.)

I suggested you to provide a proper evidence of the case, not even denying or affirming that is he's/she's rulebreaking/cheating.
Away from that, I explained some situations that as far as now I can say or think about what could happend analyzing your compilation, not a proper video.

Lol , i mentioned the min exactly where he used the hacks , isnt my problem if you want check all video , but anyways an better admin would already banned this f2 hacker , without mention all f2s are rule breakers , but well if you want an frag without low speed you can use the config speed of youtube lol , but well how you can explain the anti knock ??? the scene of the anti knock what he was using is in normal speed and without edition
0 Respect, what a poor report.
Ask NewK about it   :-X
You want respect? you can tell me where i insulted you or anything similar? , anyways who want respect an rule breaker like you? hh but in this case im not insulting you or somthing , im just saying the truth

Offline Fortune #6 on: September 24, 2021, 07:25:19 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
idk who accepted you as moderator in CTF

Before we proceed to the report, I tell you to show some respect towards the staff members. This report will be closed otherwise.

Offline NewK #7 on: September 24, 2021, 09:31:45 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
The moment at 3:21 looks very suspicious but could have been just a desync/low fps moment. Thanks for reporting, I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt this time but we'll be paying close attention to him from now on. If you notice any more situations like that with him please report, if this is something that happens regularly I'm just going to assume he's cheating and issue a ban next time.

Offline Killer frost #8 on: September 24, 2021, 09:50:06 am

• View Profile
The moment at 3:21 looks very suspicious but could have been just a desync/low fps moment. Thanks for reporting, I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt this time but we'll be paying close attention to him from now on. If you notice any more situations like that with him please report, if this is something that happens regularly I'm just going to assume he's cheating and issue a ban next time.
I'm sorry but what do you mean by that? I can literally provide you tons of video with the same case which is actually desync due to high ping or low fps.
This is not something that happens regularly and im not the only one being reported for such a reason and you can't assume that i'm cheating because of this few seconds clip provided by the guy who plays on 250+ pings and below average fps.
P.S: I can provide you guys many threads with the same cases if you want me to.

Offline Killer frost #9 on: September 24, 2021, 09:56:54 am

• View Profile
Here is the proof Sstx guy is Pain(anyone here can confirm that)
https://youtu.be/2YFccholzAU

So how can pain justify this case? Now he is hacking too?
LMFAO must be fucked in brain.

Offline NewK #10 on: September 24, 2021, 10:42:12 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
It seems didnt understand what I wrote, so I'm just going to lock this topic.

Summing up:

You're not banned. If this doesn't happen regularly, you have nothing to worry about.