Author Topic: unban  (Read 1380 times)

Sszx on: September 04, 2020, 10:41:18 pm

Nick used whilst ingame:[ON]HunTinG,[ON]FuckTinG,[ON]SexTinG ETC.....
Time and Date that you were banned: don't remember
Suspected Reason (if any): insulting yandel?
IP Address:  AHAHH WHAT KIND OF IDIOT TRICK IS THIS, WHO WOULD PUBLIC HIS IP IN PUBLIC FORUM
Admin that banned you (if known): yandel

Extra note: ok since juan says so, i will make unban app here and i will tell u the following, i'll give you the big chance to stop the ban evading and spamming in server (AND JIHAD ROCKETS), if you let me play in peace

in first place i was banned for nothing, i just played against Yandel, he lost, he got angry and banned me because of my vocal chat stuff.
idk how much happy it makes you reading all of this, but there's nothing much to apologize for, i will stop spamming, sure, i never did spam, all i ever did was having fun with my friends, and when fulton spammed that night with the other guys nobody cared instead they just let them play, however if you'd like to take this consideration into account then be my guest...
i won't make another appeal, but i can tell you that you won't have any spamming in server if i get unbanned....

jUan_ #1 on: September 05, 2020, 01:18:46 am

i just told you that if you acted differently you may have a chance to get unbanned after SOME TIME, yet i had to ban you three times today because you wanted to take revenge on fulton or someshit, actually i didnt tell you about it, i told spitfire instead about you evading your bans everyday and i just told him that if you had a different attitude we could look into your perma-ban, but right now you are more than far from being unbanned.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 01:22:03 am by jUan_ »

Sszx #2 on: September 05, 2020, 01:49:15 am

i just told you that if you acted differently you may have a chance to get unbanned after SOME TIME, yet i had to ban you three times today because you wanted to take revenge on fulton or someshit, actually i didnt tell you about it, i told spitfire instead about you evading your bans everyday and i just told him that if you had a different attitude we could look into your perma-ban, but right now you are more than far from being unbanned.
i just wanted to clear things with fulton, not get "revenge"
i don't have why to get revenge

also, see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqICQ-vT0VQ

it's up to you if you want to unban me or not
whether you took the wrong or the right choice, it's still to your disadvantage, there's none like me in this game, if i get unbanned, i will terror all with my m4 skills (but not spam server), if i don't, i will play under alias while i ban evade, torture all with my m4 skills and i will fuck you alll up with RPG and as well spam server, maybe even crash it

you will take which variant suits you, i done my job with fulton,i have no interests in playing ctf again, unless im ban evading.

choose wisely, there is no going back.

have SEX :::::::::::)

jUan_ #3 on: September 05, 2020, 02:42:03 am

then why making a ban appeal? get out from here already, the more you ban evade the more i will be there to keep kicking you out from the server .

PD: Its easy to catch you these days anyways, i just have to wait on discord till some player tells me that you are around with a random retarded nickname and get ingame then you would just ragequit when you see me joining because you know what is about to happen like on VCDC servers.

You are not welcome here anymore.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 02:48:32 am by jUan_ »

Sszx #4 on: September 05, 2020, 02:46:17 am

you don't understand, I have NO LIMITS

you can ban me,kick me, i'm now overpowered, and a true MVP

you can do anything to me, i have a huge advantage
im best player, i have best and most dangerous / deadly self-defense cheats + outstanding ban evading softwares by spitfire, i've like 4-5 VPNs each with 10k cracked accounts or unlimited data, and better yet i have no fear to use this all

you're my next target, prepare to see yourself getting rekt real soon

i gave you the chance to prevent the server from facing spamming, cheating, and severe rocket rape, you threw it all out

ban/unban, it won't make a difference to me

from now on, ban / unban is my decision, not admin's, i am able to break any ban I want, and even so idon't have anymore interests in CTF because i have finished with fulton... all next rape videos will be unlisted, and so will be current fulton rape in a few weeks, you guys mean nothing to me, your skills are too far low to match WK.

if i feel like doing bad to CTF, i can do it any day or everyday, but i don't since i'm not gonna spoil this server, it was fun once, you guys ruined it, and now im going to ruin you all
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 02:48:40 am by HunTinG »

jUan_ #5 on: September 05, 2020, 02:49:14 am

break this forum ban then.