General Discussion > Media Related

@Qarz 2018 log

(1/1)

Sszx:

ELK:
Though I don't find this a right way to report someone, but still the provided proof is not enough to be considered.
Please don't waste your time on fetching logs that doesn't prove the thing. I advice you to gather strong evidence or whatever it is against the guy you are reporting, and do the topic. This way you save both yours and our time.

Fortune:
Stop witch-hunting.

Sszx:

--- Quote from: ELK on September 24, 2019, 09:53:31 pm ---Though I don't find this a right way to report someone, but still the provided proof is not enough to be considered.
Please don't waste your time on fetching logs that doesn't prove the thing. I advice you to gather strong evidence or whatever it is against the guy you are reporting, and do the topic. This way you save both yours and our time.

--- End quote ---

you simply are a paki dickhead, nothing else

this topic isn't about reporting - if i wanted to report i'd rather go fuck an elephant because your shitty staff is dead

oh and while on reports topic - your friend Zkq told me everything about his affairs with Newk, congratulations, i can just say you're completely worthless

ELK:
Alright so it's a forum ban.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version