Author Topic: More info about ZKQ  (Read 15680 times)

Sszx #60 on: February 08, 2018, 05:15:57 pm

I ll stop taling here as ive answered about everything to Newk on his pm.

I dont want to repeat the same things 10K times for someone who has a plastic brain like hunting

yeah, everything works via pm, nothing going on here,isn't it?

Offline NewK #61 on: February 08, 2018, 11:51:01 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
The fact that thorax leaked these logs must mean that he did infact do something against him (like sharing the aimlock with server owners). Tell me Hunting, why did he give you these logs?

Zkq, I still find your explanation to the "don't tell anyone I use aimlock" quote very poor. Please provide these screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/spelM
As phone screenshots or just in video form, since these can be edited very easily on the browser. If you don't want to share the real FB names publicly, just blur that part on the screenshots or simply PM me the screenshots.

Offline Forlove #62 on: February 09, 2018, 06:26:07 am

• View Profile
Sure, give me 24h cuz im not free in the moment

Offline ELK #63 on: February 09, 2018, 08:49:05 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Take your time but do post the video or w/e it is, on this thread not pm.
The Golden Horde

Sszx #64 on: February 09, 2018, 11:37:02 am

The fact that thorax leaked these logs must mean that he did infact do something against him (like sharing the aimlock with server owners). Tell me Hunting, why did he give you these logs?

Zkq, I still find your explanation to the "don't tell anyone I use aimlock" quote very poor. Please provide these screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/spelM
As phone screenshots or just in video form, since these can be edited very easily on the browser. If you don't want to share the real FB names publicly, just blur that part on the screenshots or simply PM me the screenshots.

ye, he pissed thorax off for not crediting him for aimlock.
he used it for his own personal "consumption" as far as i know

i asked him personally for these logs & full convo and i leaked it, nothing much,
it's not really leaked upon thorax behalf.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:39:25 am by HunTinG »

Offline Forlove #65 on: February 09, 2018, 07:06:57 pm

• View Profile
damn, ctf forum gets active when someone reports me :O

Sszx #66 on: February 10, 2018, 04:00:39 pm

damn, ctf forum gets active when someone reports me :O

Active full of your asslicking maybe

Offline NewK #67 on: February 11, 2018, 06:33:36 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Zkq has sent me video proof of the screenshots he posted in which there's proof that he was infact working with EC to get information about the aimlock. I've also recently found out he has worked with EC in the past too (in summer 2017, before aimlock) to uncover other types of hacks and to get them information about it. Therefore I don't really believe that he has used aimlock for "personal consumption" at all, but instead to gather information that he could pass on to EC scripters, therefore, there will be no bans.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the help of everyone who provided information for this case.