Author Topic: [MD]Zkq - aimbot story  (Read 8830 times)

Sszx #15 on: January 27, 2018, 01:04:50 pm

Whats the question now and on what the report is based,(to know what to say)

+ Ive recorded many videos on ctf and ec with my full m4 skills and i can provide them whenever i am asked for.

But i still want to know, @huntpig, on what your report is based?

And u should have evidences like videos before reporting, if not, go watch'' HunTinG's story after ban ''. :D

I thought of not sharing proof at first because you might be sorry for what you did, but you are making it worse for yourself.

Check the last image for extra info.
It's thorax's collaboration with Zkq. You were giving him related info after talked with staff.
"Please don't tell anyone I use aimbot" - Zkq

And we all know that it's true you used aimlock in EC. Yourself you admitted it, to Thorax.

Offline Forlove #16 on: January 27, 2018, 01:06:52 pm

• View Profile
more evidences, and i need to know on what your report is based. After that i hope someone lock this topic and i can talk myself with staffs

Sszx #17 on: January 27, 2018, 01:32:56 pm

more evidences, and i need to know on what your report is based. After that i hope someone lock this topic and i can talk myself with staffs

Retry.
MK CTF staff already has the aimbot, you cannot bribe anyone here dickhead.
I hope you have a nice vacation.

Offline Forlove #18 on: January 27, 2018, 01:51:40 pm

• View Profile
Plastic brian, i dont talk about aimlock. I want from you to give more evidences if i shared or used, otherwise this report is invalide

Offline Forlove #19 on: January 27, 2018, 02:08:21 pm

• View Profile
@staff, i dont want to talk much, please ask my ur questions if needed because i dont have time to reply in each shitty post

Offline ELK #20 on: January 27, 2018, 04:19:18 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Check your signature, if ELK asked you for hack and got it, he musts be banned.

I'm not that low like you trying hacks on servers plus some of pics do prove things regarding your mierda eh, so i guess i don't need to waste time writing para and all that crap here.

You said " you stoped using aimlock " this means you were using it smartly.
What could be the reason of you wanting to be partners with that guy? lole (speaking of the chat logs above)

The Golden Horde

Offline Forlove #21 on: January 27, 2018, 05:29:02 pm

• View Profile
No no,

Thorax gave me his version via email and when i opened i gave it directly to Aaron and Human to make a detector , at that time, i was a close friend with Thorax.

When thorax told me that he is against WK, and bla bla and we were talking in other stuff out vcmp, he somehow made our ''friendlyship'' strong.

I never used aimlock and i wanna from anyone to send me a video of me using aimlock in lw, ec or ctf.

When Aaron and staffs didnt know how to use it, i ve decided to test the aimlock ALONE with 2 windows of vcmp in an empty  server which none was there and has no rules.

Once i discovered that to use aimlock i have to use a mouse(because all my game play since 3 years was with laptop with Laptop toochpad) , when i tried in that server with a mouse, and we have to do an other thing to make it active but i wont tell it here in public, i can tell staff in pm since i dont want that someone knows how to use it. I got how to use and i sent full explication to Aaron and he made a video about usage of aimlock(i ve sent him that version which zigzags).

When i got how to use, i stopped asking Thorax about aimlock and everything related aimlock because i gave all my info that time to Aaron and Human.

When i said ''i stopped using'' I meant that i got how to use  it and i dont need to talk with you about aimlock stuff.

LW,EC, or ctf, or vks.I never using aimlock in all these servers.   And i challenge you to give me a video of me using aimlock in any of these servers. ( i ll post my pic in chlenix1337 topic if u give me a single video about me)

As i always said, i always was a spy in ec staff and the '' you know why i stopped using it'' was because i found how to use that shit alone and i dont need anything from him.

Me and Thorax are enemies now because he saw Aaron's video and discovered that i gave his stuff to him so he fucked up and joined WK against me.

About any question, i never used aimlock against players, i tested my aimlock in an empty server which no one goes there and i opened 2 windows of vcmp and i tested it until it worked and gave all info to ec management.

Now clear?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:31:05 pm by Forlove »

Offline Forlove #22 on: January 27, 2018, 05:32:06 pm

• View Profile
Other questions?

Offline ELK #23 on: January 27, 2018, 06:12:18 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
When i said ''i stopped using'' I meant that i got how to use  it and i dont need to talk with you about aimlock stuff.

Leme make something clear, you need to talk about the stuff when we ask you! got it??
This ain't ec or aaron mami and w/e you have posted above does not tell me a shit since you did not prove it some other way.

such matters does not work out with statements, all the shitload of crap you have stated above does not prove anything. So, do answer to what you have asked.

Don't be edgy, those pics above are not enough to get you banned for.

The Golden Horde