Author Topic: Report - MK.CrackM4 [Denied]  (Read 4144 times)

SuriAttacker_ on: October 30, 2017, 12:20:07 am

Admin nickname: MK.CrackM4
Date: 10/29/2017
Reason for reporting: close to admin abuse.
Proof: see Notes
Notes:
Very unprofessional act from an admin named "MK.CrackM4"

It all started when I was near CrackM4 as I was engaged in combat , and I tried to go for the flag since CrackM4 was fighting someone else(can't remember the player name), but promptly right after I tried to run towards a different direction my Vice City window automatically closed to install the latest windows updates, thus my pc restarted. Right after that happened I tried to explain from IRC(mobile client), what actually occured why I've got disconnected, but with the improper act of an admin CrackM4 things got even further. I'm not sure what I really did wrong to get banned from the IRC channel, all I did was that I called him a shittybag (shitbag), I mean how could that even be disrespecting a staff member? shitbag is nothing else than -> "a contemptible person". In other words the reason why I've used that word is because it defines "for which no respect can be given" in this case he didn't even care what I said, if he doesn't know what the word defines then you guys better buy him a dictionary.

Code: [Select]
Oct 29 17:52:26 <iCow> ** [10] MK.CrackM4: well done suri..
Oct 29 17:52:48 <SuriAttacker> .wrh
Oct 29 17:52:53 <SuriAttacker> .this shitty windows update
Oct 29 17:52:55 <SuriAttacker> .-_-
Oct 29 17:53:01 <aCow> ** [10] MK.CrackM4: doing /q while fighting
Oct 29 17:53:06 <SuriAttacker> .no I cant
Oct 29 17:53:07 <cCow> ** [10] MK.CrackM4: idc to be honest
Oct 29 17:53:09 <SuriAttacker> .auto update
Oct 29 17:53:15 <SuriAttacker> .restarting
Oct 29 17:53:21 <cCow> -> SuriAttacker: automatically
Oct 29 17:53:23 <aCow> -> SuriAttacker: -_-

Oct 29 17:53:23 <cCow> ** [0] VaSSaX: u can dissable it

Oct 29 17:53:25 <iCow> ** [10] MK.CrackM4: If you do that again i'll ban you from here
Oct 29 17:53:37 <SuriAttacker> .shut up-> was referring to vassax and elk because that service thing wouldn't work for me

Oct 29 17:53:37 <aCow> -> SuriAttacker: shut up
Oct 29 17:53:43 <SuriAttacker> .i didnt do that on purpose-> this is actually where I was talking to him
Oct 29 17:53:56 <iCow> -> SuriAttacker: it's my windows update
Oct 29 17:53:58 <cCow> ** [10] MK.CrackM4: I don't care if aliens came to your house
Oct 29 17:54:52 <SuriAttacker> .why would i evade lol
Oct 29 17:55:00 <cCow> -> SuriAttacker: such a shitty bag this crackm4
Oct 29 17:55:22 <iCow> ** [10] MK.CrackM4: Take this as your first warn
Oct 29 17:55:33 <SuriAttacker> .yeah whatever shitty bag
Oct 29 17:56:06 * You have been kicked from #MK.CTF by crack (temp-banned.)

This is where I got frustrated for doing nothing , after my pc finished installing the updates I connected to tell the other admins (juan and elk) that I got banned unfair from IRC.

Here are the logs :
[18:02:51]  [UFr]SuriAttacker: great I got banned by that shitty admin
[18:02:52]  The red team has captured the blue flag - By:[ Yo0o ]
[18:02:53]  [UFr]SuriAttacker: on irc
[18:03:11]  =TRC=ElvenKinG: who banned yaa?

here he starts to threaten me to ban me in-game too
[18:03:15]  MK.CrackM4: And I could do the same thing here if I want
[18:03:16]  =TRC=ElvenKinG: and why
[18:03:27]  [UFr]SuriAttacker: for the word shitty bag elvenking
[18:03:32]  [UFr]SuriAttacker: what kind of abuser is this
[18:03:41]  [UFr]SuriAttacker: crackm4 thirsty for your power?

In the end I disrespected him, and I've to admit that I was wrong here :
[18:04:26]  [UFr]SuriAttacker: Well elvenking, I am not playing here because of that shithead
I don't want to have a long process here, but this here is definitely not a way how to act.

~SuriAttacker
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:59:34 pm by NewK »

Offline Crack #1 on: October 30, 2017, 12:28:04 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Your game didn't crash, you used '/q'. So don't come here saying that "Windows update" make you to leave the server... I could just ban you after you did that, but I didn't.

logs where you disconnected:

I have all logs, I just let it go. Then you called me "shitty bag" you were using it as a Insult.

Here you said that once again.

Plus.

You can see all the logs, line by line. I didn't use any insulting word. I was doing my work, just that

And now you came here reporting me, what a logic!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:37:57 am by Crack »

SuriAttacker_ #2 on: October 30, 2017, 12:35:19 am

Your game didn't crash, you used '/q'. So don't come here saying that "Windows update" make you to leave the server... I could just ban you after you did that, but I didn't.

I wonder how you're even an admin, windows updates automatically closed all the applications that were running on my PC. (crashing would only occur when you close the vc application through task-manager (most of the time timeout will take place) or when you close the application on a certain time where it causes to crash.
Maybe you're not used to or an experienced member of Windows 7

/q ?? are you kidding, I would have fought back.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:38:11 am by SuriAttacker_ »

Offline Crack #3 on: October 30, 2017, 12:39:34 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I wonder how you're even an admin, windows updates automatically closed all the applications that were running on my PC. (crashing would only occur when you close the vc application through task-manager (most of the time timeout will take place) or when you close the application on a certain time where it causes to crash.

*facepalm*

SuriAttacker_ #4 on: October 30, 2017, 12:42:01 am

*facepalm*

That's all you can do now, with 0 knowledge on how things work.  ;)

Offline Crack #5 on: October 30, 2017, 12:52:08 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile

*facepalm*

That's all you can do now, with 0 knowledge on how things work.  ;)

You can think whatever you want. Don't post useless replies and wait for manager's reply.

SuriAttacker_ #6 on: October 30, 2017, 01:02:47 am

You can think whatever you want. Don't post useless replies and wait for manager's reply.

*facepalm*

This here was not useless? you make me laugh now.

Then you called me "shitty bag" you were using it as a Insult.
Of course, when you've no idea why I've used that word and what it actually defines.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for a manager.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:46:33 am by SuriAttacker_ »

Offline Eddy #7 on: October 30, 2017, 01:53:32 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
I really was not there to say something very concrete in relation to this since I don't know if:

- Suri was fighting with another person, ran to another place and left.
- He was close to some battle (not fighting just running around there) and left the server being hurt at a certain distance from the battle.
- Left the server in the middle of the battle.

in relation to the closing of all applications due to windows updates this has never happened to me, in my case my game is minimized but I really do not think suri is able to do this since he has experience in this and is an administrator in LW.

with 0 knowledge on how things work.  ;)
Crackm4 is a very experienced guy in this, he is a 2009 player and has a lot of time administrating some servers.

Juan and elvenkingmmg were there, maybe they could see the scene, otherwise a video would be more useful.

SuriAttacker_ #8 on: October 30, 2017, 02:17:31 am

in relation to the closing of all applications due to windows updates this has never happened to me, in my case my game is minimized but I really do not think suri is able to do this since he has experience in this and is an administrator in LW.
This is the kind pop up I received

I immediately tried to switch back to my game window with the following keys : ALT + TAB , I've no idea what I clicked or pressed because everything escalated so quickly because it all happened on an unexpected time, meantime I got back to my VC window and right after that(my game wasn't even rendered yet[black screen]) all the applications that were running on my PC got automatically closed and so my PC restarted and the updates were installing.

with 0 knowledge on how things work.  ;)
Crackm4 is a very experienced guy in this, he is a 2009 player and has a lot of time administrating some servers.
Ugh.. I was a little impolite here.., but I assume he should be aware of certain situations if he's really an experienced guy.

Although, I would like to know why I was banned from the IRC channel?

On edit :
-Suri was fighting with another person, ran to another place and left.
Nope.

He was close to some battle (not fighting just running around there) and left the server being hurt at a certain distance from the battle.
I was actually fighting.

Left the server in the middle of the battle.
Yes, like I said, while CrackM4 was fighting with someone else I was shooting at him with m4 at a distance of 16-22 meters away, so I was involved in the middle of the battle and I was on low HP (probably lower than 50), and I am quite not sure whether he was following me while I was running towards a different direction.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:11:53 am by SuriAttacker_ »

jUan_ #9 on: October 30, 2017, 01:34:24 pm

I was there but i didnt really see anything, however i dont think suri would do that on purpose, also its not death evade, he could be in a hurry and run a certain metters away from the battle to /q due to whatever irl situation etc i dont consider that a big offense

anyway suri is a respected member on vcmp if he says he didn't do that i believe him
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:36:14 pm by jUan_ »

Offline NewK #10 on: October 30, 2017, 01:58:29 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
You guys are missing the point here. He wasn't banned from IRC because his game closed. He was temp-banned because he insulted a staff member who was just trying to do his job.

So this report is completely unecessary. You were not banned from the server. Your reason for reporting is : "Close to admin abuse"? After you insulted him? lol

You need to learn some manners and learn how to talk to people. IF windows update closed your game this is what you should have said: "Sorry, windows update closed my game". CrackM4 assumed you evaded on purpose, maybe you did, maybe you didn't. If you didn't then, you should've been more polite in your responses to try to prove it, but what did you say instead?

Oct 29 17:55:00 <cCow>   -> SuriAttacker: such a shitty bag this crackm4
Oct 29 17:55:22 <iCow>   ** [10] MK.CrackM4: Take this as your first warn
Oct 29 17:55:33 <SuriAttacker>   .yeah whatever shitty bag

You were temporarily banned from IRC only and you deserved it. You weren't banned because your game closed, you were banned because of your arrogant attitude.

Denied.