Author Topic: Wrongfully Banned =KF=Thunder^  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Thunder on: January 07, 2018, 08:40:29 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: FRoZeN^
Time and Date that you were banned: Just now
Suspected Reason (if any): Aimlock?
IP Address: 86.151.142.40
Admin that banned you (if known): I don't know

Extra note: Everyone knows that my VCMP history is clean, I never made use of any of these things in my entire time playing vcmp, I'm sure it was a mistake, please unban me, all admins here know me very well.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 08:43:17 pm by Thunder »

Offline ELK #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:18:55 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I banned you for the above reason and yes its not a wrong ban or something since i maself was spectating you to check due to player complaints from ma team and it went as expected so yeah the ban is valid.

http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1080.msg6254#new

well this also tells me something si.
The Golden Horde

Offline Thunder #2 on: January 07, 2018, 09:44:59 pm

• View Profile
Yes, I was accused of having Kewun's stuff, however, this can't be used against me since Kewun's aimbot is for SP only.

I surely wasn't using aimlock and I've never used it in my entire time playing vcmp otherwise I would be banned everywhere, If you can show any evidence or state what exactly made you suspicious, I can try my best to explain and clear your doubts since I didn't use anything and I wouldn't.

Offline ELK #3 on: January 07, 2018, 10:07:15 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I will just cut the crap and come straight, i did not record you and i don't think theres anything for me to elaborate since i maself caught you mami.

Oh well, this tells me that you were the one who passed the aimlock mod further to yo clan members.

We got hacks from hunting
It's all hunting and anon fault to show up their aimlock by youtube videos. Vcmp was aimlock free but this guy gave aimlock to thunder which meant to be a secret.
Its only with 2-3 players as we have 10+ members in kf clan

q mierda mai? one of your clan member himself says that you got the mod from hunt and 2-3 members do use it.

. Stylish  use hacks only for testing and also thunder may use the hacks first time but he needs a chance otherwise he use hacks for testing purpose only.
So kindly please give KF clan a chance , we won't use hacks again , i apologize from whole kf side .

and this? xD

source : http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9287.0

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 08:27:38 pm by ELK »
The Golden Horde

Offline Thunder #4 on: January 07, 2018, 10:13:40 pm

• View Profile
I only gave Kewun's stuff to dev1ce with he claims that he fixed and that's what he was seen making use of by Hunting, but I don't have anything to do with that and I'm not responsible for his actions, since it was his own decision to work on the script and make it work in vcmp.

However, only he has the version that works in vcmp, I never asked him for it and I won't, I have no need for any of that crap, I have nothing apart from the shit that only works in SP which I can share with you in private only if you want to see for yourself lol.

I personally didn't get anything from Hunting, don't know about other members...

Still don't understand what Dark is trying to say, as per the last quote you showed, He iz sorry, plz forgive xD

Well, I request you to give me a chance since I honestly didn't use anything and everything I've said above is nothing but the truth, you know me since so long, ELK. I never lied to you nor I ever will.

If you can't give me a chance, atleast decrease my ban time since I honestly did not use anything.

Offline ELK #5 on: January 07, 2018, 10:40:06 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yes mai, i know you very well and all this shit is literally so embarrassing.

Will you disagree to this as well now?

Above screenshots explains that you shared the mod which expands your ban.
You agree that you have and you won't delete - expands your ban more.
You support one of your clan member who has hacks and hes working on it which makes you the bad guy here. How do you think, we staff can trust your words after all this shit load? you have left us no reason to trust you amigo.
The Golden Horde

Offline Thunder #6 on: January 07, 2018, 10:48:44 pm

• View Profile
Yes, I have Anon's aimbot, but I only kept it to myself, I never shared it with anyone else nor did I use it during my gameplay.

Last 3 screenshots are edited for sure since they were posted by =KF=Mano who threatened to make fake evidence against us after she begged us for hacks and we refused.

First one was just a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously at all lol.

Well, I'm sticking strong with the fact that I didn't use anything today and it was a wrongful ban, but I won't bother to fight with you since I respect you and consider you as a friend, but you should be able to determine yourself that I didn't use anything.

The only thing I shared with dev1ce was aimbot given to me by Kewun that was for SP ONLY since he wanted to test it, he then decided to work on it further and make it work with MP which I'm not responsible for since I only have the SP version and I don't need any vcmp aimbot or aimlock.

I didn't share anything with any other KF member, it was only that one thing that I shared with dev1ce that shouldn't even be used against me since I only shared SP stuff.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:51:14 pm by Thunder »

Offline ELK #7 on: January 07, 2018, 10:57:48 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, I have Anon's aimbot, but I only kept it to myself, I never shared it with anyone else

I did not lock the topic replying "denied" cz i was actually wondering if you do admit and apologize for such mistake or w/e you call it. I'm sry but it can't be helped now.
The Golden Horde