Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 2513 times)

Offline EthicaNN. on: September 24, 2015, 03:36:07 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: RdmzNN
Time and Date that you were banned: Today.
Suspected Reason (if any): Death evading, I wasn't there. My brother was using my account, and Bryce banned me.
IP Address:  39.51.17.227
Admin that banned you (if known): Bryce

Extra note: Nothing.

Offline Bryce #1 on: September 24, 2015, 04:37:42 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Its common excuse now, I played with you for like 30 mins and your playing style was same like usual (no wonder I have been playing with you for like weeks now). You death evaded when I shooted your head from 70m, you are banned for 3 weeks. Also about brother shit, thats your responsibility to keep your account/PC away from others.

Offline Crack #2 on: September 24, 2015, 11:23:24 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Its common excuse now, I played with you for like 30 mins and your playing style was same like usual (no wonder I have been playing with you for like weeks now). You death evaded when I shooted your head from 70m, you are banned for 3 weeks. Also about brother shit, thats your responsibility to keep your account/PC away from others.
^^

Offline NewK #3 on: September 25, 2015, 01:27:57 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Also about brother shit, thats your responsibility to keep your account/PC away from others.
Yes, this exactly.

Let this be a warning for the future players who make ban appeals. If someone uses your account/PC to cheat or disobey the rules, that's your responsibility entirely.