Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 2250 times)

Offline TranxFormR on: September 19, 2015, 08:21:42 am

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: [DK]Tran[X]FormR
Time and Date that you were banned: Today
Suspected Reason (if any): Pausing
IP Address:  39.55.184.37
Admin that banned you (if known): Kelvin
Additional note : i can't Pausing i guess Server warp or my net was Slow that time idk why Whole Pakistan had net problems or how it will be fix Anyways you Can Ask Bryce and Arsal , Zubi About that.

Offline Kelvin #1 on: September 19, 2015, 09:39:46 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well. Everyone getting banned beacuse of this reason blames the internet but there is something you are missing. You all get disconnected over the flag as you all say. This kind of a coincidence does not exist,pal. In the other hand, you moved directly to your base to drop the flag. How do you know If you captured the flag when you face a lag that affecting your gameplay?

I have banned honey singh yesterday. He connects from india. Does india net have the same problem? This is not coincidence.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:41:19 am by Kelvin »

Offline EliteZ #2 on: September 19, 2015, 11:35:54 am

• View Profile
Additional note : i guess Server warp or my net was Slow that time idk why Whole Pakistan had net problems or how it will be fix Anyways you Can Ask Bryce and Arsal , Zubi About that.
Ya ur right , this prob also was with me my net or server waprs so i think it disconnected so i rejoined people saying that pausing. FUUUU!

Credits To Mr.[DUz]Disney / J-Varun ARTS

Offline Bryce #3 on: September 19, 2015, 02:40:26 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Actually almost all Indians/Pakistani guys are having internet connection problems because of transmission lines maintenance from Egypt. They are lagging (including myself) like hell, just wanted to clear you that, otherwise its up to you :)

Offline Kelvin #4 on: September 19, 2015, 05:04:53 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You have been unbanned for your clanwar in tomorrow. You will be banned after the match for a week as a measurement.