Informative Section > News & Announcements

Server issues

(1/5) > >>

NewK:
We've started the process of moving to another server, the new IP is 51.255.102.244:5196. However there's been some issues. Apparently some people see the server online and some people see it offline, even though the server is online. We're trying to fix this issue as fast as possible.

This just a notice letting you know that we haven't abandoned the server. I have greats things planned ahead for the future of the server, stay tuned  ::)

KakaroT:

--- Quote from: NewK on April 09, 2016, 06:28:48 pm ---I have greats things planned ahead for the future of the server, stay tuned  ::)

--- End quote ---
Looking at server since 2016 always empty.  :-\  Anyways we won't have laggy ctf matches in future if server came to life, goodjob.  ;D

Zeeshan.Bhatti:
Good job!

ZUBI:
well good news gonna wait for the update to come as well as lag free server ;D

Sevrin:
Sorry, I was late but I want to suggest something:

I don't know what was the reason it was offline for me & online for some others but when it was online for me, there was many lag & warps in the server, even our ping spikes only in CTF server so I prefer please when the next updates comes, please make it smooth & lag free. CTF was gone to inactivity for sometime(1-3 months before) but it was active back again after CF vs HS & Larkana rivalries. So just a suggestion, please detect why these lags are going on & maybe if there is any host problem, try Drake-hosting, as far as I know he'll host it as also its official :).

VC:MP's player count was decreased in all servers(previous weeks/months) but it will be back because in most of countries e.g Pakistan & India exams session is going on so you(staff) should discuss to bring CTF back to activity 8). Have a good day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version