General Discussion > Clan Wars/Matches

[Delayed] CTF Multi CW (TLA & MK vs VU & U1)

<< < (2/2)

KILLERX:
If you are going to ban me for a post with nothing abusive in it nor violating any rules you can proceed with it since i dont give a fuck about you banning me from anywhere.

Threat someone else with ban not me and keep your bullshit threat with yourself.

FulToN_619:

--- Quote from: Berkay Khan on February 20, 2022, 10:06:18 pm ---I'd like to clarify a few things here. TLA didn't want to team up with VU or U1 and so they preferred teaming up with MK otherwise the sides would have been changed. As per conversation with Juan, TLA sided with MK. Furthermore, sides are suppose to be changed like if TLA teams up with MK this time, it would then team up with other clans and stuff.

--- End quote ---
Most of TLA members are not interested to play multi clan war including me. I prefer to teamup with my own clan than teaming up with any other clan. I would like this to happen 8 TLA members vs MK U1 or even MK U1 and VU but if the decision is already taken by my clanmate gohan/juan I would be happy to play.

ELK:

--- Quote from: KILLERX on February 21, 2022, 11:18:02 am ---If you are going to ban me for a post with nothing abusive in it nor violating any rules you can proceed with it since i dont give a fuck about you banning me from anywhere.

Threat someone else with ban not me and keep your bullshit threat with yourself.

--- End quote ---

I had warned you already, but you never learn.
Stay banned!

--- Quote from: FulToN_619 on February 21, 2022, 12:04:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Berkay Khan on February 20, 2022, 10:06:18 pm ---I'd like to clarify a few things here. TLA didn't want to team up with VU or U1 and so they preferred teaming up with MK otherwise the sides would have been changed. As per conversation with Juan, TLA sided with MK. Furthermore, sides are suppose to be changed like if TLA teams up with MK this time, it would then team up with other clans and stuff.

--- End quote ---
Most of TLA members are not interested to play multi clan war including me. I prefer to teamup with my own clan than teaming up with any other clan. I would like this to happen 8 TLA members vs MK U1 or even MK U1 and VU but if the decision is already taken by my clanmate gohan/juan I would be happy to play.

--- End quote ---

It seems you have good amount of players online playing vcmp 24/7 but it's opposite the case in our situation. Anyways, I'd never change the event's format even if it can't happen or something. Also, I don't think this would take place anytime soon because I've not heard from VU yet so will wait otherwise, It's going to be delayed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version