Author Topic: Awesome Bastards vs Assassin Gang  (Read 35445 times)

Offline krystianoo #75 on: November 13, 2015, 12:11:07 pm

• View Profile
The match is rescheduled. Both teams experienced heavy lag, kept getting kicked and there was an hour delay.
Set a new date + the hour, and come prepared, please.
Call an administrator/moderator BEFORE the match starts, not with a 20 minute delay.. Please.

The spawnpasswords I mailed to both team leaders will remain the same - anybody that wishes to manage the match, please message me for it to prevent any misunderstandings.

<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Kelvin #76 on: November 13, 2015, 12:16:28 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ping limit needs to be increased to make this match playable.

QarZ #77 on: November 13, 2015, 12:27:48 pm

So what we have to do now?
Are you guyz ready to play tonight 9 pm?
Try get your members phone them
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:30:21 pm by QarZ »

Offline Knuckles #78 on: November 13, 2015, 12:39:58 pm

• View Profile
So what we have to do now?
Are you guyz ready to play tonight 9 pm?
Try get your members phone them
are you serious ;-; let them change ping limit first we will tell you.

Offline NewK #79 on: November 13, 2015, 12:41:46 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
The current ping limit is 500. If you were still getting kicked I suggest trying the other server CTF:TT #2.

QarZ #80 on: November 13, 2015, 12:44:58 pm

Set ping limit to 800 for our match only to complete

Offline Kelvin #81 on: November 13, 2015, 02:24:54 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The current ping limit is 500. If you were still getting kicked I suggest trying the other server CTF:TT #2.

I dont think it is working that way. I didnt notice anyone getting over current pinglimit.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 08:09:12 pm by Kelvin »

Offline Drake #82 on: November 13, 2015, 03:42:51 pm

• View Profile
Well during the time we were starting the match and the other team's players got kicked due to ping limit, I noticed that they are unhitable due to their lag as well as unstable FPS. I shouldn't complain about this but even if some players get a high ping of less than 500, they are at least hittable but each player in the other team were unhittable.
In the first try of starting the match, I saw that Naveed was running towards me on the road towards malibu, he suddenly disappeared ofc due to lag and then I ran inside malibu club and saw him running and standing on the flag. Then I and knuckles ran to the flag to kill him but he was totally unhittable. We tried to shot him many times but he was still on the flag with no effect. He was at crouched position and was moving sometimes ofc due to lag but still at least he should fall due to the shot but he didn't and then he got kicked.
Our team had some 300-450 pinged players too but they were hittable.

As I said, I shouldn't complain about this but its something weird with those guys. I have a average ping of 160 and an FPS of 60 and didn't had any problem playing until I noticed this unhittability.

P.S: BTW NewK as you know about the problem for me with the #2 server, I won't be able to play there.

Offline [MK]F. #83 on: November 13, 2015, 04:31:17 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
I once did an ip check and found they all had same ip. The guys in Assassins team.

Do you guys play together? because if your ping isnt like over 500 all the time then it could be random spikes maybe because you all are using same net?

Offline Bhai #84 on: November 13, 2015, 04:39:17 pm

• View Profile
I once did an ip check and found they all had same ip. The guys in Assassins team.

Do you guys play together? because if your ping isnt like over 500 all the time then it could be random spikes maybe because you all are using same net?
They play in Their own cafe, I guess.

QarZ #85 on: November 13, 2015, 04:44:13 pm

yes we are using same internet but issue about ping is we can not fix it because it all came from ptcl.
we have 4mb internet connection but since last 2 months we are having high ping for no reason from ptcl and it happens with whole city where we are.

Offline NewK #86 on: November 13, 2015, 04:57:26 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile

yes we are using same internet but issue about ping is we can not fix it because it all came from ptcl.
we have 4mb internet connection but since last 2 months we are having high ping for no reason from ptcl and it happens with whole city where we are.
I'm sorry about that, but you also have to understand that it's not fair for the other team. If their pings stay at 350/400 and yours are the ones spiking, it's because you're spliting a 4mb connection with 5 people, plus you have to factor in the distance from Pakistan to our main server in France. A 4mb connection is already very slow but when you split it with 4 other people it will get much much worse. There's nothing we can do about it.

I'm sorry guys but there's limits, I'm not raising the ping limit again since the issue is not on our side. 800 ping is impossible to hit. Actually, even 500 is impossible, so the limit wil not go higher than that, you have to understand that it's not fair for the other team. I suggest you guys try to use different connections if you can. Don't share the same connection.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:05:29 pm by NewK »

Offline KaRaMaT^ #87 on: November 13, 2015, 05:43:58 pm

• View Profile
NewK,I want to notify you that I Have Got 140-150 pings In every Server,but in CTF i have got 180-190.
Iam a citizen of Karachi with a 4mb Connection.
The Server Was Warping Badly During/After Last Scheduled Match.
Before CTF:TT  ,there Was No issue Regarding Warps.
It seems very difficult to complete matches! :-\

QarZ #88 on: November 13, 2015, 05:51:13 pm

When we played today serverr also gets ddosed or laggy that time that is the reason we fail to complete. So what's next?
Play on next friday? Same time night times?

QarZ #89 on: November 13, 2015, 05:56:58 pm

Newk please try to change server host