Author Topic: Not a ban appeal  (Read 1569 times)

Offline [VU]MaDKiLLeR on: May 06, 2017, 06:06:19 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: [VU]MaDKiLLeR
Time and Date that you were banned:
Suspected Reason (if any): RG
IP Address:  (if you don't know what is your ip go here http://www.ipchicken.com/) Run a quick check on my nickname ingame.
Admin that banned you (if known): Eddy

Extra note:

You were there Eddy, all the time when people were complaining about my Taweeel's rocket glitch you were there. I got into a heated argument with that idiot because he won't using the rocket in close range (DeZ and other people who were there are witnesses), frustrated by the lack of action by the present administrator, which was Eddy, I decided to show him how it's done. As you can see, he goes like, "I didn't record that, do that again and I'll report you". I allowed him to capture that moment because his childish threats won't hurt me.

Last time I was reported, it was Noori who was pissed off after losing a couple of rounds in the game (since my last report is also mentioned). He hand picked a couple of logs and used them as a report against me. In VCMP, some roofs are less than 10 meters high while they appear to be much higher than they actually are. It's impossible for anyone to deduce distances from roofs by simply gazing down. Nevertheless, it was long ago and I am not interested in wasting my time bringing up old stuff.

I am here just to say this, my ban is set to expire after three days and I am happy with that. But hire more competent admins who can act on the spot when half of the players in servers are reporting someone for rocket glitch and close range. If your admins will keep on acting like nothing happened, get someone who's more interested and can realize if someone cherry picks out of context logs and videos, then act justly and treat both the parties in a similar manner. Might add an inch or two to your manhood.

Offline Eddy #1 on: May 07, 2017, 02:08:19 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Taweeel's rocket glitch you were there
and I warned him.

But hire more competent admins who can act on the spot when half of the players in servers are reporting someone for rocket glitch and close range.

man... every day you play I'm the one who warns you about this when in reality what I have to do is ban you, you are the player I receive the most complaints about "rocket glitch and close combat"

How many times have I seen you doing this to myself? are too many, and what do I do? I warn you when I actually have to ban you and you very well know that it is so.

but I find it a little confusing that you come to post these things here when I've forgiven you for many shits you have done with the RPG on the server in front of me and you know it.

But hire more competent admins
start with yourself, be a competitive player and don't do the things you don't have to do, you are complaining that I do not take action, but  I did, I warned him and after that warning I did not receive any more reports from him.

enjoy your ban.