General Discussion > General Discussion

WK vs DnA (Discussion)

(1/6) > >>

[MK]F.:

--- Quote from: krystianoo on October 13, 2015, 06:50:35 pm ---The original date we intended was between 5th and 15th of October BUT due to some issues [...] we are unable to play at the moment.
As much as we all want to play that clan war, without a proper squad and training we will not play.
It is pretty obvious & undeniable that WK are the top ones in VCMP as of now and we do NOT want to come unprepared and lose hard.

Once again: we WILL inform you when we agree upon a date, please do note however that we are not the most active clan in VCMP and a lot of our members are just busy with work, life or are not in shape to play. We want to clear these issues up and then we WILL contact you for the date.

Saying 'hehe you'll lose 8-0 nabs' won't accelarate the process in which the clan war is played. Be patient. We're trying to make this happen.

--- End quote ---

Good game! well played!, Technically it wont happen anytime soon I feel cz of you know whats gonna start from 15th and then will take some months after that to finish  which also makes me wonder if u guys will be ready for "that"  xD :P

Its really weird, they challenged you back in August End and you played with so many clans in between, in fact rushed it and won but dont have a squad and training now.

Are you scared to lose against WK? lol come on its just a friendly clanwar, finish it already like u rushed it with other clans.

I wish i could book a case on DnA for depriving the community of a long awaited interesting match. :P

--- Quote from: [OFF]Tom on October 13, 2015, 06:17:42 pm ---What is the deadline of the match, after which there will be DnA's technical defeat 8-0?

--- End quote ---

TBH Tom, congratulations from my side, you won already cz from what it seems, they wont have a cw anytime soon xD they will never have a squad and training to play against you guys :D

I know i shouldnt be really replying here, but i just couldnt stop myself after seeing all the progress thats building up here :P

krystianoo:

--- Quote ---Its really weird, they challenged you back in August End and you played with so many clans in between, in fact rushed it and won but dont have a squad and training now.

--- End quote ---

And who got challenged back in August even before us and did not play yet?

I said it before and I'm going to say it again: WK is the strongest crew/gang/group out there and we NEED training before playing with them and we need to get back in shape.

Tell me, how many DnA members do you see ingame on a daily, weekly basis? One? Two?
Me and dreLu both don't have much time for anything which is, obviously the reason you didn't see me ingame for a pretty long time now.
Jellyfish has school on his hands and I am struggling to even contact him, and he was, and will be a key member of the team.
The rest? Well they won't obviously play in a 3 man squad..

--- Quote ---TBH Tom, congratulations from my side, you won already cz from what it seems, they wont have a cw anytime soon xD they will never have a squad and training to play against you guys :D
--- End quote ---
Again: who got challenged back in August even before us and did not play yet?

When we get a date, we'll inform you. As simple as that.
Say whatever you want to say, that we're scared, or any other bullshit but it won't change the fact that we haven't got enough people and time to play the clanwar otherwise we would've played it already.

[MK]F.:

--- Quote from: krystianoo on October 13, 2015, 09:16:29 pm ---
--- Quote ---Its really weird, they challenged you back in August End and you played with so many clans in between, in fact rushed it and won but dont have a squad and training now.

--- End quote ---

I said it before and I'm going to say it again: WK is the strongest crew/gang/group out there and we NEED training before playing with them and we need to get back in shape.

Tell me, how many DnA members do you see ingame on a daily, weekly basis? One? Two?
Me and dreLu both don't have much time for anything which is, obviously the reason you didn't see me ingame for a pretty long time now.
Jellyfish has school on his hands and I am struggling to even contact him, and he was, and will be a key member of the team.
The rest? Well they won't obviously play in a 3 man squad..

--- Quote ---TBH Tom, congratulations from my side, you won already cz from what it seems, they wont have a cw anytime soon xD they will never have a squad and training to play against you guys :D
--- End quote ---
Again: who got challenged back in August even before us and did not play yet?

When we get a date, we'll inform you. As simple as that.
Say whatever you want to say, that we're scared, or any other bullshit but it won't change the fact that we haven't got enough people and time to play the clanwar otherwise we would've played it already.

--- End quote ---

Are you saying some clan challenged MK and we didnot play? we played with you even though we weren't ready.
You always had squad for other clans, you guys are pretty active, but you just dont want to play against WK so you are not arranging a squad, you are just scared to lose and get your winning streak broken.

Just man up and play it already like all other clans played against you.

9-0 to WK

NewK:

--- Quote from: krystianoo on October 13, 2015, 09:16:29 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Here's the difference: When WK challenged MK, I told them we didn't have enough active CTF players at that moment to play, so I declined their challenge. But you on the other hand, accepted their challenge with no problems whatsoever:

--- Quote ---[17:41:35] <~[TDH]Tom> Is there any chance DnA will accept offer
[17:41:36] <~[TDH]Tom> ?
[17:41:40] <+krystianoo> yes
--- End quote ---

But hey, if dna's busy I totally get that, just don't complain about them asking for a date, or spamming you, or saying that you're scared to fight, because you did the exact same thing with all the other clans that you challenged. Both you and Bryce kept spamming me everyday on IRC when you challenged MK. "Newk when is clanwar", "Newk did you get your team?", "Newk is cw this weekend?", "MK's too scared to play", etc... Seems like you guys don't like it either huh? Though luck, deal with it  ;D

ToMz:

--- Quote from: [MK]F. on October 13, 2015, 08:55:39 pm ---Are you scared to lose against WK?

--- End quote ---
^^^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version