Author Topic: [warned]Rocket-glitch [VU]Madkiller  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Noori on: November 19, 2016, 10:52:31 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname:[VU]Madkiller
Date:today
Reason for reporting:continuously rocket glitching after he was informed that it is against the rules
Proof:

Logs
[01:58:06] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed [OSK_A]David. (Explosion) (Body) (14.4276m)

[02:01:01] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed Zeeshan. (Explosion) (Body) (8.44722m)

[02:11:33] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed TheDomekk (Explosion) (Body) (21.822m)

[02:12:29] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed TheDomekk (Explosion) (Body) (20.5031m)

[02:14:01] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed =TRC=RalfCalf (Explosion) (Body) (10.0621m)

[03:08:14] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed =TRC=RalfCalf (Explosion) (Body) (16.3844m)

[03:18:35] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed ValaK (Explosion) (Body) (13.3795m)

[03:21:50] ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed ValaK (Explosion) (Body) (7.32811m)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeMP6ofrwus&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyo8jmQnMNs&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:23:49 am by krystianoo »

Offline [VU]MaDKiLLeR #1 on: November 20, 2016, 07:26:56 am

• View Profile
I want to put this "rocket glitch" thingy to an end. You need a little more than one brain cell to understand what it is. Sometimes, when you're aiming with your RPG, your opponent might pop out of nowhere, right on your screen and as a human being who rarely expect the unexpected (mostly the case with dumb ones like you), shooting at the same exact moment is the most basic implicit reaction. This is what sometimes people moan as "CLOSE RANGE OMG". In fact, it's not. It's people who are continuously pushing you to get killed in the close range and then moan about it later.

As for these nicely placed logs picked from random spots, they're from the paperwork base. You all were inside the cp's room and i was out there, aiming with RPG. You won't post these ones from the same studio pretty sure:

<&aCow> ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed [VU]GangstaRas (Explosion) (Body) (50.1183m)
<&cCow> The blue team got a point
<&iCow>  ** Adnan=DDD!01: HAAHAH
<&aCow> ** Dolor. killed =TRC=ELK (M4) (Head) (8.35888m)
<&cCow> The blue team got a point
<&iCow>  ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed ValaK (Explosion) (Body) (39.3318m)
<&aCow> The blue team got a point
<&cCow> The red team has dropped the blue flag on the floor
<&iCow>  The red team has captured the blue flag - By:[ =TRC=ELK ]
<&aCow> ** [VU]MaDKiLLeR killed =TRC=RalfCalf (Explosion) (Body) (37.5682m)

As for the studio's video, you posted out of context, I was just spawned and aiming for the opponent's base. You came right in front of me like I mentioned earlier in this post and it was my most impulsive reaction hitting the trigger button, not considering whatever weapon I had in my hands. Rocket glitch is when you consistently keep doing it, not when you spontaneously shot people because they're deliberately trying to get into your way, just so they can make a drama out of it later. Focus on the keywords more than my speech. Spontaneous reactions are instinctive in nature and do not account for the deliberate violation attempts. Only if you had ever attended a school by mistake.

I know you're genuinely pissed off that I took out your entire team last night single-handedly and also managed to grab flags simultaneously. Perhaps you should work more on improving your tactical mindset and try to have a positive IQ level because negative ones don't take you far in life, particularly when it's this low.

For the sake of this post, the only reason I'm writing this article is because, since 2009, it's the very first time I'm being "reported" anywhere by a guy who's pissed for getting killed again & again by me. Honestly speaking, I've better things to do in my already busy life but if anyone accuses my something which is already common sense & crystal clear, I'll not allow that to happen, whether in real life or in a small community online barely with 200 active members. I've been here for quite a few time and I'm skilled as well. I don't need cheap tactics to win when I'm capable of pwning your arses with bare hands.

P.S:

Reason for reporting:continuously rocket glitching after he was informed that it is against the rules

I'm very well aware of the rules of the servers which I helped beta tested, perhaps before you were even around. Try to come up with better excuses next time rather the pathetically lame ones you're using right now and last night.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:48:53 am by [VU]MaDKiLLeR »

Offline krystianoo #2 on: November 20, 2016, 09:23:40 am

• View Profile
The second video is invalid.

The first one, though... is valid.

However since only one video is valid, I'll let you slide off with a warning. But if any additional video is provided, then you'll be temp-banned.

Also, it appears that a moderator was online when this happened.

Use /report next time.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:25:17 am by krystianoo »
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Noori #3 on: November 20, 2016, 09:30:50 am

• View Profile