Capture The Flag > Ban Appeals

unban part2

<< < (4/4)

PussyDestroyer:

--- Quote from: SpitFire on October 31, 2023, 07:25:04 pm ---Well you really did. In my video i'm not flicking between targets. And especially not flicking to my team-mates while trying to kill knocked player.

--- End quote ---
The thing is that my unban is not for "aimbot", my unban is for "aurora" for the DLLs that your "great program" found on my PC, I just uploaded the photos of the files and they are very old from 2019-2020, Now, u dont know what u say about of me, you accuse me of being an aimbot, when on my YouTube channel I have many videos uploaded of my game, even here there is a video from RTV the same day I got banned for using Aurora. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAumQz5nho  I don't know how there are administrators like you on a server like that

SpitFire:
Aimbot is a part of aurora functional. Most of the videos on your channel is shotgun duel, now when you have provided a good footage using m60, i figured out that u're using aimlock. This RTV cut doesn't provides anything, it's not enough. You still didn't explained these moments in your video i mentioned above(and no, my video doesn't have such moments, it's just a normal m60 gameplay without flicks between players).

PaiN:

--- Quote from: SpitFire on November 01, 2023, 06:21:35 pm ---Aimbot is a part of aurora functional. Most of the videos on your channel is shotgun duel, now when you have provided a good footage using m60, i figured out that u're using aimlock. This RTV cut doesn't provides anything, it's not enough. You still didn't explained these moments in your video i mentioned above(and no, my video doesn't have such moments, it's just a normal m60 gameplay without flicks between players).

--- End quote ---
Yes bro, pussyd is m60 aimbotter, lol "i saw in your video you used aimbot", i will tell you something Spitfire, since you created a lot of hacks because you had 0 skill in VCMP, that doesnt mean the rest of players need of your shits to play, the experimented players can change they aim with good DPI, since a high sensitivity to low sensitivity, but you havent experience in VCMP to understand this, thats why you ban everyone who kill you

dekO^:
unbanned.

--- Quote ---Player unbanned: [ Xfgt] By: [ =TLA=Gohan. ]
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version