Capture The Flag > Ban Appeals

Unban "accusing of hacks"

<< < (2/3) > >>

urbany:
"no accusations of hacks" - https://youtu.be/e8YcdUcxQZg

FrewpCraxKeR:
Hello to all the ctf administration, I know that I don't have to do anything in this unban but I find it funny how PussyD denies that he uses aurora in ctf and rtv when there is evidence of his files that even the spitfire himself who is an expert in that saw them and yet Lord pussyD denies it when there are entire videos of him using hacks on YouTube. https://youtu.be/e8YcdUcxQZg , Same i add he crying in Pm of Fanta and leandro for send his aurora hacks and leandro fanta hunting etc have Proof of this

PussyDestroyer:

--- Quote from: FrewpCraxKeR on October 19, 2023, 02:01:29 am ---Hello to all the ctf administration, I know that I don't have to do anything in this unban but I find it funny how PussyD denies that he uses aurora in ctf and rtv when there is evidence of his files that even the spitfire himself who is an expert in that saw them and yet Lord pussyD denies it when there are entire videos of him using hacks on YouTube. https://youtu.be/e8YcdUcxQZg , Same i add he crying in Pm of Fanta and leandro for send his aurora hacks and leandro fanta hunting etc have Proof of this

--- End quote ---

Okey frewp the clean player of vcmp, i know that u dont understand english but u'd use google bcz i said "i used hacks in 2020 i got my punishment" even that video is very old and i was fighting with my friends in a server dead, and u??? Even this year u got ban in brl,osk,ec,etc
Admin frewp and urbany are friends and they're writing shit about of me for that i get ban here, first was hunting second was urbany and now frewp, frewp saying hacker ROFL good night (the hack in that video is not aurora is chnilex i guess i dont remember the name, idk if that exist now bcz i dont use hacks in this game )

dekO^:
Juan will surely give his opinion here, lets wait for him

jUan_:
I banned you because pavonis informed me about your ban few days ago as well as troy and some mk guy from RTV, I checked it and it was true so if the ban comes from a serious server like RTV with the stuff they have to catch hackers and your hacking past which I was aware of since 2020 I decided to ban you as prevention till everything could be discussed and cleared as i wrote when your ban was done "potential hacking".

So I would like everyone else that is not Pussydestroyer, CTF staff or Spitfire to refrain from posting in this unban appeal. I would also ask Spitfire(since hes admin in RTV and supposedly caught him hacking there) to come with actual evidences let it be screenshots, files(you said smth about modules show stuff about it if you can), logs from RTV server or the way you managed to catch him with hacks some days ago with solid evidence backing it up, ppl cant be banned just because they look like they could be hacking on their vids unless its blatant hp hacking aimbotting f1 autojumping etc, saying his crosshair moves like this or like that on his videos or ingame isnt enough imo because i did spec him yesterday and all I could notice is that he was hard to hit by others, but he is south american so could be lag.

So if Spitfire or other RTV staff members can share info with solid evidence about this case let it be here or on Discord that would be welcome and would determine whether pussydestroyer stays banned or not, if such info isnt given then there is no reason to keep him banned after reading all of the above and as videos from 2020 shouldnt be counting in almost 2024 in my opinion(ye I wont take anything from hunting into consideration since hes a hacker himself and all he used to do in CTF was evading his ban to keep hacking around and to annoy playerbase, dunno about his current situation but imo he should be permabanned from both forums and server). We will wait for that extra info for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version