Capture The Flag > Ban Appeals

Unban app -Frost

<< < (3/3)

dekO^:
And you still having inconsistencies in your statements...

You said since your first post how F1 hack works in rel003, sharing a friend video;
Then you said this...

--- Quote from: Killer frost on May 13, 2022, 05:04:07 pm ---It was my clanmate who recorded it cause i have no idea how does this hack work. The video purpose was to show that f1 hack dont work in rel006 which is exactly proven by the video.

--- End quote ---

AND AFTER THAT YOU SAID THIS

--- Quote from: Killer frost on May 14, 2022, 10:25:00 am ---New info: + F1 hacks are loaded via .dll now, and no longer on "F1" key, they're enabled via aurora menu coz using f1 via f1 key is detectable.

--- End quote ---

You are assuming that we are aware of every single hack in the comunity, or you know so much about which hacks exist in the comunity and which features all those hacks has...

I'll be honest with you...

In the past (04rel003), I have recieved every kind of hack from a clan. I Went instantly to developers and reported every kind of archive. (vcmp_hack.asi [F1], wallhack.exe, fpslimiter.exe, widescreen.exe, aimlock 0.1/.2/.3/.4 and many others) But never used any.

Also many of the scripts that has many of the servers of the vc mod today, talking about "anti cheats", keyscripts, LW also kicking users automatically because they noticed that people could overpass that, were because a player like me, thought that sometimes if you have just 1 opportunity to ban a hacker, you will do. And all the servers were safe at some point.

Where I'm going with this? In the past, regular players using hacks were not aware that admins knew that they were hacking... And less, they didn't even knew which kind of hacks were in that day around vcmp. Until every server started banning players. Then the ON wave ban appeared in the comunity, and it got totally cleaned.

But you know what? It was to late, and today, in (04rel006), I have never seen any file which contains a hack.
Never seen F1 again, and you are mentioning it, how to load and how it works...
Never seen or either mentioned Aurora file, and you are mentioning it, how to load, how it works, which file it is...

--- Quote from: Gohan to ELK ---"Bro we are experienced players and we are admin of most of the servers, or we were, I mean... if we have doubts on this We will surely accept it's appeal and say sorry for this error, but I dont think im wrong"

--- End quote ---

He can confirm this, and also, you are not saying what ELK told you in private and still arguing to me about the "blood" that is not appearing

I think we have discussed a lot, and provided evidences from both sides. I'll proceed to lock the topic until your verdict.

Killer frost:
Having inconsistencies in my statement is something that is underdiscussion and i was accused of i was analyizing few things that has happened to me for the first time so i had some doubts of actually how things work look now i'm not the god or something of vcmp that i'll know each minor things im analyzing things and getting to the point of how things actually works i told you im was unware of the hack that im being accused of like how this hack even work.
I asked few of server admins and some of my friends like how actually f1 thing work i showed you a video of how it worked in rel003 as i was getting more  deep in discussion i got to know the info from various player so i was keep adding it to the unabn app coz it might remove some of your doubts.
Im not aware of hacks that much coz i dont use them youre admin so ofc you will have idea about how hacks work as compared to me who didnot even knew how f1 hack work but had to collect info from various resources so that i can conclude whats exactly is happening rn.
You on the one side want me to prove myself innocent and on the other side want me not to post  "How f1 works"? WTF if i dont tell you here then where am i supposed to tell admins about how F1 works? I swear if you knew how f1 works you would have never banned me in first place cause i never used it.
Mentioning a hack and hacking in a game are different things nowadays catching a hacker is very easy cause those player mostly uses hack who either lose interest in vcmp or are newbies but i didnot lost interset in game nor a newbie to inject a hack in my game.
Yes i agree ELk told me about and i understood that but the concept of losing blood during when i was about to get up was something to be discussed the video which i actually made shows that i lost no blood but same as Qarz's video but your pov is way too different than both original video and mine.

Look man i dont wanna get anyone in trouble but a 19 sec clip not gonna prove anything i myself is a clan leader who arranged the clan war and you expect me to use a hack in that clanwar? No never i wont.
Look at my past its crystal clear find me a single report of me hacking? Ik the coincidence is very strange i myself is worried about it but i got the reasons for it and im explaining each thing line wise but if you really wanna make it sure that "i definatly used a hack then im sorry but youre wrong and doing bad to an innocent player"

https://ibb.co/fSSq1vt
In your video look at the distance of bullets from ground to my body and compared it with diatance of Qarz's video it clearly shows the discrepancy and Qarz primiraly wanted to skullcandy so his bullets even went above the table length.

https://ibb.co/R0tWrPh
Look at the scoreboard after 1st round i died for like 8/9 times with 2/3 kills which clearly shows no hack was open coz i died for a reason.
Why would i hack just not to die broooooo cmon its 2022.

https://youtu.be/Qxz7OihRYpw i reproduced exactly same as main video.

dekO^:
I'll lock this again.

dekO^:
After a discussion among the staff we proceed to unban you, you have proved that it's a glitch that sometimes could happen in VC:MP.
Just make sure the next time it happens you don't press F1 when you are about to die. From now and on you are under the eye of storm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version