Author Topic: unban apeal [Unbanned]  (Read 8840 times)

Offline ELK #15 on: January 19, 2018, 07:43:51 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
There could be a player of your team on yo backside? I know the video does not proof it but still.

We will reconsider things and it may take some time.
The Golden Horde

Sszx #16 on: January 21, 2018, 11:48:58 am

There could be a player of your team on yo backside? I know the video does not proof it but still.

anon aimlock works differently.

it shoots the nearest player on the HEAD. The nearest.

if hyperzon would have used the aimbot, it would be hard for him to kill the enemy, because he would aim all the time at the enemy. And there is no "disable" button for the aimlock, it works continuously, I can make a demonstration.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #17 on: January 21, 2018, 04:17:26 pm

• View Profile

anon aimlock works differently.

it shoots the nearest player on the HEAD. The nearest.

if hyperzon would have used the aimbot, it would be hard for him to kill the enemy, because he would aim all the time at the enemy. And there is no "disable" button for the aimlock, it works continuously, I can make a demonstration.
Will be helpful.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Sszx #18 on: January 22, 2018, 02:48:08 pm

Offline NewK #19 on: January 22, 2018, 08:01:04 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LAkpHzgH-0
Hyperzon can you explain how is it exactly that your aim on that video stays on the exact same level after so many sharp changes of direction?

From 0:11s to to 0:13s you make many direction changes with very wide intervals/gaps but your aim is always kept on a straight line with the same exact vertical level.

Sszx #20 on: January 22, 2018, 09:07:00 pm

Hyperzon can you explain how is it exactly that your aim on that video stays on the exact same level after so many sharp changes of direction?

From 0:11s to to 0:13s you make many direction changes with very wide intervals/gaps but your aim is always kept on a straight line with the same exact vertical level.
Same as Amal's moving smooth.
I remind you that many people use ratio 0.5 for game.
Hyperzon has a gaming mouse like Hanney's and uses it to lower his Y-sens, btw he asked me to reply because his English is bad.

Offline Hyperzon2 #21 on: January 22, 2018, 09:14:08 pm

• View Profile

Same as Amal's moving smooth.
I remind you that many people use ratio 0.5 for game.
Hyperzon has a gaming mouse like Hanney's and uses it to lower his Y-sens, btw he asked me to reply because his English is bad.
thanks for your help,
with the new gaming mouses which i bought one, you can perfectly control y and x axis. also, I set in game sensitivity to low. that's it.
there's nothing i can hide about this because 90% of vcmp players do the same thing as i do like hunting said. amal's videos are the best example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_fIcpTQxfk
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:23:59 pm by Hyperzon2 »

Offline ELK #22 on: January 23, 2018, 03:17:58 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The defensive video provided by your side does not prove the situation in @zeeshan's recorded video, like its very clear in zee's video that your aim was directed towards your teammate who was there in front of wall (not speaking of the words in video but the video itself). So, i don't think that the proof you provided, proves anything according to the report's video.
The Golden Horde

Offline Hyperzon2 #23 on: January 23, 2018, 10:39:36 am

• View Profile
The defensive video provided by your side does not prove the situation in @zeeshan's recorded video, like its very clear in zee's video that your aim was directed towards your teammate who was there in front of wall (not speaking of the words in video but the video itself). So, i don't think that the proof you provided, proves anything according to the report's video.
lmaao, i explained it to you before ( https://imgur.com/a/8lAy7 lets not lie to ourselfs, look careful my aim doesn't turned 180degree to wishwanath where he was behind me and its clear if you open your eyed well, you can see that when i turn my aim it goes to the wall watch it carefully, bcz of zee's different angle maybe its looked like i aimed to my teammate's head who was behind me ). why you always looking for something that does make no sens in order to let banned. and hunting video doesn't explained anything lmfao??? as he said aimlock shoots the nearest one, anyway lets be real, i had explained everything u said everything, and u still at ur point i can't understand you really, i'll try in another video in the same as zeeshan angle, even if i'm not sure it will convince you or not.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:18:48 pm by Hyperzon2 »

Sszx #24 on: January 23, 2018, 01:37:19 pm

Hyperzon has no aimlock and anonlmul can confirm it.

why won't you get out of your elvish world and start realizing that this is just a pretext to ban morroco from ctf?

Also, what zeeshan recorded is a bad habit of those who use Y-fix (mouse y-fix specifically):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGypijoCMtk
0:04- 0:06 look how slow turned the aim after have shot.
I don't really think that hyperzon would use that kind of shit, it's just that people nowadays are living in 1980s and find pretext to ban any kind of game fix/habits of players.

Same case happen with me and zeeshan.
I guess zee is pretty much giving attention to minor stuff, he's not even an address, the reason you should ignore his report is he is just a small time player from 0.3z, which makes no sense to believe him at all.

How come he have so good quality in his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hGWHPho-wM
and have so bad quality in Hyperzon2's report video?
I don't know why this subject  is even open, if hyperzon would have used aimlock, he would have done a PERFECT 360 degree head shot.
Also, I don't know how come you say it's aimlock when hyperzon shot at his teammate when he was closest to hyperzon.
That's not how aimlock works, you have to stay away from your teammates & friends and be sure to aim carefully or else this would be busted.
Also anon's aimbot won't work on long range, so yeah, as stated before, report is invalid. It's just a pretext for Zee to report hyperzon because of shit what happen in past.

Offline ELK #25 on: January 23, 2018, 02:10:37 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
why won't you get out of your elvish world and start realizing that this is just a pretext to ban morroco from ctf?

I don't really think that hyperzon would use that kind of shit, it's just that people nowadays are living in 1980s and find pretext to ban any kind of game fix/habits of players.

You actually look more funny when you brag that elvish shit in forums too lole

K mrd? do you even hear yourself lole, it was you and some others who started all this shit. You have made things this way. Its because of you, maybe or not some innocent guys are being investigated and all that. So, you are not suppose to talk about this mrd since you too are one of those who gave rise to all this.
The Golden Horde

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #26 on: January 23, 2018, 02:42:52 pm

• View Profile
Yes blame yourself instead of talking shit everywhere because you started this and distributed to others too and now they are distributing everywhere.

And here is the video you are talking about quality I didn't even edited this just cut the scene thats it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujrDfoxT5j0
I don't have more than this. Already posted in EC forum.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Sszx #27 on: January 23, 2018, 05:16:07 pm

Yes blame yourself instead of talking shit everywhere because you started this and distributed to others too and now they are distributing everywhere.

And here is the video you are talking about quality I didn't even edited this just cut the scene thats it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujrDfoxT5j0
I don't have more than this. Already posted in EC forum.
same pov paki quality

You actually look more funny when you brag that elvish shit in forums too lole

K mrd? do you even hear yourself lole, it was you and some others who started all this shit. You have made things this way. Its because of you, maybe or not some innocent guys are being investigated and all that. So, you are not suppose to talk about this mrd since you too are one of those who gave rise to all this.

yeah, it was me
and for that you don't need to ban the others in the team.

I'm supposed to give explanation ffs lel

idk how'd hyperzon get dragged into this, I don't ever saw him using hacks imo

Offline Hyperzon2 #28 on: January 23, 2018, 06:56:45 pm

• View Profile
i had proved everything u said,, i dont know why you guys still believe that i'm using aimlock,, its clearly in the video that i didnt aimed my teammates i just turned my aim to the wall , i've proved that, already, and i'll try to do another video with the same zee's angle and we will see.

Sszx #29 on: January 23, 2018, 08:54:30 pm

i had proved everything u said,, i dont know why you guys still believe that i'm using aimlock,, its clearly in the video that i didnt aimed my teammates i just turned my aim to the wall , i've proved that, already, and i'll try to do another video with the same zee's angle and we will see.

as a matter fact, I guess they try to dig this crap on you and akumas.
And better yet, you can't do crap about it. It's CTF staff whom you are arguing with here.
This topic nor any of replies will solve anything.
I think it's not a place for us to be at.