Author Topic: [Denied] Report - OmaRosh - death evade + usage of rockets in close combat.  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti on: May 06, 2017, 08:49:50 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname: OmaRosh
Date: Today, 5/7/2017
Reason for reporting: Death evade + usage of rockets in close combat.
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....)

https://youtu.be/DEIjPWIe0_s

PS: Actually I was trying to catch him doing usage of rockets in close combat but he caught pausing the game during fight.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:36:10 pm by Eddy »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Eddy #1 on: May 10, 2017, 02:23:35 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
What I really think is that in the second 0:10 (when shooting the rocket) he could have thrown somebody behind you because after that veteran arrives and also he did the shot a little more to the right of your body  he may not be attacking veteran too if not someone else who was behind you guys.

In relation to "death evade": In these cases like this there are probabilitiess that his game gets minimized as happens to many people in this game including me, besides that Veteran [CTF Mod] was attacking him with you and did not take any action... he may have thought the same as me, I will try to contact omarosh, maybe he wants to say something about this.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #2 on: May 10, 2017, 03:15:46 pm

• View Profile
What I really think is that in the second 0:10 (when shooting the rocket) he could have thrown somebody behind you because after that veteran arrives and also he did the shot a little more to the right of your body  he may not be attacking veteran too if not someone else who was behind you guys.
This wasn't the first time bro, he did that several times (not infront of me but of others) that's why I was trying to catch him.

In relation to "death evade": In these cases like this there are probabilitiess that his game gets minimized as happens to many people in this game including me, besides that Veteran [CTF Mod] was attacking him with you and did not take any action... he may have thought the same as me, I will try to contact omarosh, maybe he wants to say something about this.
If his game gets minimized then how he took 11 seconds to unminimize  the game? It also happened with me several times but I only took upto 3 or 4 maximum 5 seconds to come again ingame. Doesn't it make any sense?

Btw omarosh's opinion is also needed to know what actually happened that time. Talk with him.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline OmaRosh #3 on: May 10, 2017, 07:59:22 pm

• View Profile
Thanks for giving me the chance to talk

Ok, at first I didn't recognize what I did and when I did it even after watching the video I needed some time to remember really what happened.
I see 2 points here:

*about the usage of rocket in close range: I wasn't targeting you or HerQules and I think that was clear in the video.

*about death evading: Well, when I saw it in the video I was really surprised that I did something like that. But that wasn't what it looked like.
actually: My game minimized because of an annoying windows 10 updates popup : http://imgur.com/7zTuJBy
It takes a few more seconds to get rid of it then close the "windows update" window before getting back to the game.
I understand that it's so ridiculous but it was completely unintentional from me.  I will try hard to resolve this asap. I'm really sorry.

This wasn't the first time bro, he did that several times (not infront of me but of others) that's why I was trying to catch him.
No mate I don't do that and I never got banned or even reported for doing so.

Offline Eddy #4 on: May 10, 2017, 10:35:47 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile