Author Topic: =F2=Killer_Frost - CR & C-glitching with nades  (Read 369 times)

Offline Thunder_Bird on: October 19, 2023, 05:35:34 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname: =F2=Killer_Frost
Date: today
Reason for reporting: Close Range with RPG and c-glitching with nades
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9s_X1pdpI&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFAXy7lHKs

Offline Killer frost #1 on: October 19, 2023, 05:55:30 pm

• View Profile
The c glitch one wasnt intentional lol i quickly pressed the keys and it made it happen i have a weird combo of keyboard keys and i play really quick so it happens sometime and i try to avoid it and if you notice the nade i threw later wasnot via c glitch so it does happens sometimes.

About cr u stoped and started spamming spaz so i had a good range but you moved towards me and i couldnot stop it
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 06:15:37 pm by Killer frost »

Offline Hyperz2 #2 on: October 19, 2023, 08:19:00 pm

• View Profile
nothing new just killerfrog doing cr all time, and trynna manipulate the staff all over again

Offline Killer frost #3 on: October 19, 2023, 08:37:03 pm

• View Profile
nothing new just killerfrog doing cr all time, and trynna manipulate the staff all over again
Frog is your bitch mom,
You talk as if you dont cr lol

Offline Thunder_Bird #4 on: October 20, 2023, 03:53:30 am

• View Profile
The c glitch one wasnt intentional lol i quickly pressed the keys and it made it happen i have a weird combo of keyboard keys and i play really quick so it happens sometime and i try to avoid it and if you notice the nade i threw later wasnot via c glitch so it does happens sometimes.

About cr u stoped and started spamming spaz so i had a good range but you moved towards me and i couldnot stop it
  enough with your bullshit lies and excuses, every active player in ctf knows you do intentional CRs and cglitches 24/7, I have been warning for you like 3 days to not do it but you keep testing my patience and now here we are. Punishment is for admins to decide but I would like to request a admins to give him a one month rpg ban so that he thinks twice before breaking a server rule like its nothing.

Offline Killer frost #5 on: October 20, 2023, 04:29:43 am

• View Profile
Such a stupid guy lmao i was RPG-banned by Fortune and didnot used rpg for like 2 days lol retarded liar, rest what i said above is vaild and firm, will wait for admins decision as i have mentioned whatever happened there.

Offline Fortune #6 on: October 20, 2023, 07:35:42 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Banned from using RPG for 3 days.