Capture The Flag > Ban Appeals

UNBAN-APP

<< < (2/2)

Fortune:

--- Quote from: Dabangg on January 31, 2020, 02:32:36 pm ---Your dog died because he saw your terrible face. You are the one who is taking this game so serious, none gives a fuck about it. Trash, keep your shit together and remember how many times you are given a chance and how many times you've screwed yourself?!

--- End quote ---

Please refrain from posting on other's appeal/reports unless you're called. You can do the bs ig or discord.

Bangho:
What happens here I am still waiting I want to play 25 days have passed?

Fortune:
What really matters is how much you're changed not time that has passed. I don't see any difference yet.

Bangho:
Close this, and you won't see differences. Do you think I'm going to change to feed your selfishness ? I'd rather not play before satisfy
 your damn ego   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Siezer:
Although, you've been banned till 2073 which is harsh, I admit. For the death evade offense and being disrespectful towards staff for multiple times, I'm keeping this ban for 3 months.

This ban will remain, no relaxation will be given. Your ban is set to expire on 09-05-2020. Don't make anymore appeals as they will be denied instantly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version