Author Topic: Awesome Bastards vs Assassin Gang  (Read 35144 times)

Offline NewK #60 on: November 10, 2015, 10:01:56 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Alright I've been gone for a business trip but I'm back now.

- The pakistani server will not be coming back, the latest attack exceeded the bandwidth limit and even if I got another server, it would be no use because for the price they offer, their servers are very weak, and will easily go down again if they're attacked.
- Since there is no pakistani server, the teams will be allowed to play with 500 ping limit, if you still can't play like that you can try the Polish server (CTF:TT #2). If you still can't play on that server and wish to forfeit the match instead, I'm sorry but there's nothing else we can do.
- The match will be resumed, it won't start from the beginning

There has been a lack of organization on both teams here. You both need to set up a date where BOTH teams can play. Not just post a reply here saying "tomorrow we play", or an IRC pm saying "come play now", that's not how it works. QarZ you need to understand that the other team has to accept your date first, it's only confirmed after they accept your date. And TomZ, confirm first with ALL your team members if they can play on the date that Qarz asked you, and ONLY AFTER they all agree, you reply and say you accept. Don't accept a date when you haven't asked your team members first.

Also, both teams need to have all of their discussion here on this topic . If you keep discussing a date by PM or IRC, no admin will see that, and then they won't be available when the time comes to have the match. If you have all of your discussions here, the admins will see that and will try to be available to prepare the server.

Offline NewK #61 on: November 11, 2015, 04:56:05 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Important news about this match have surfaced, I didn't want to announce anything before investigating myself. Now I have, and after discussing this with FaF, we have reached a decision and I'm now making the announcement.

TomZ accepted to have the match without asking his team members first and so on the day of the match he was missing players. Therefore, he and [MKs]Soldier (which was already on another team) had the idea of Soldier playing with Roadwarrior's nickname (who was not there) this is obviously not allowed. Roadwarrior did not allow any of this and didn't even know about it until the next day when TomZ told him. After knowing about it, Roadwarrior reported it to FaF. FaF asked about this to Soldier and Soldier told him all about it just like Roadwarrior reported it. FaF then asked TomZ about this but TomZ still kept lying and saying it didn't happen, even though Soldier himself confessed it. After FaF told TomZ that Soldier confessed about it, TomZ then asked FaF to hide this, which FaF obviously did not agree.

The decision we reached is that TomZ has now been disqualified from the tournament for going against the rules and for lying about it when questioned. He will not be allowed to compete in the tournament anymore. Soldier has been disqualified aswell for taking part in this and won't be allowed to participate in the tournament anymore. The reason why I'm not disqualifiying the whole "Awesome bastards" team is because the other members from the team had nothing to do with this and they don't deserve to be punished for this mess created by TomZ and Soldier.

Awesome Bastards team, since TomZ has been disqualified, your team is 1 player short. You have 2 choices:

- You can find another player to replace TomZ (obviously, it can't be Soldier since he's been DQ'ed too) and resume the match from the same point, same scores, same time, etc...
OR
- Concede the match

So what's it gonna be?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:32:51 am by NewK »

Offline Eddy #62 on: November 11, 2015, 06:12:51 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
I was always focused on making research UID's for every game but I never thought on this guys, at least soldier admitted that.
tomz, you were claiming to restart the game and look what you've done. gg ???

Well, @Awesome bastards I'd like to suggest you guys a player, my brother "alejandr0_DR", he has good knowledge and skills in CTF
if you want him, just tell me and I'll put him in your orders

QarZ #63 on: November 11, 2015, 10:02:41 am

Hats off to the management for obey and follow the rules.
Team awesome whenever you are ready fell free to post your date & timing so then we will finish our remaining rounds of the match

Offline Knuckles #64 on: November 11, 2015, 01:03:33 pm

• View Profile
 We are taking alej in and Drake as replacement of Tomz.

QarZ #65 on: November 11, 2015, 01:24:13 pm

Okay so when we'll continue then?

Offline Knuckles #66 on: November 12, 2015, 10:44:16 am

• View Profile

QarZ #67 on: November 12, 2015, 11:21:52 am

Okay what about tomorrow 4 pm?

Offline NewK #68 on: November 13, 2015, 03:39:08 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Alright. I've changed IRC permissions so now moderators can set up the server for matches so if there is no admin available you can do this yourself. Instructions here.

QarZ #69 on: November 13, 2015, 06:23:49 am

Hope everything will be fair and fine. We will try to catch/get the admin that time if any available there.
Important thing power failure in our area has no time and if it happen again i request my opponent team to wait atleast 10 to 15 min so we can start the generators/ups systems to be back in game. We will online ingame about sharp 3:30 pm and clan war will resumes 4 pm.

Offline Drake #70 on: November 13, 2015, 08:01:38 am

• View Profile
We will online ingame about sharp 3:30 pm and clan war will resumes 4 pm.
For your information, this isn't a clan war. :-X

Offline Knuckles #71 on: November 13, 2015, 10:21:48 am

• View Profile
Alright. I've changed IRC permissions so now moderators can set up the server for matches so if there is no admin available you can do this yourself. Instructions here.
okay.

Offline Knuckles #72 on: November 13, 2015, 11:16:25 am

• View Profile
I dont have enough level to start bases and I dont know how to set the scores I guess we can only with !exe?

Offline NewK #73 on: November 13, 2015, 12:04:13 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I dont have enough level to start bases and I dont know how to set the scores I guess we can only with !exe?
Are you sure moderators can't use the /startctf command? Have you tried it? I tought it was changed a while ago so that moderators could use it. Give it a try. About the scores, don't worry, just play from 0 and in the end we add those scores to the previous scores and get the final sum.

Offline Knuckles #74 on: November 13, 2015, 12:10:31 pm

• View Profile
We could not play today aswell because of ultra lag