Author Topic: Awesome Bastards vs Assassin Gang  (Read 35142 times)

QarZ #45 on: November 10, 2015, 03:54:44 pm

Waiting for Newk reply
i still can not believe that MK members are finding a little reasons and dont want to complete the match and keep taking sides? Are you guyz scared of something or what?

Offline Bhai #46 on: November 10, 2015, 04:21:50 pm

• View Profile
Every member of AG had ping of 500ms, I'm was the only one in the match with lowest ping. My shots don't effect on Them.

QarZ #47 on: November 10, 2015, 04:27:24 pm

Every member of AG had ping of 500ms, I'm was the only one in the match with lowest ping. My shots don't effect on Them.
Atleast dont lie because eddy was there and our ping was almost 350 to 450 during war

Offline ToMz #48 on: November 10, 2015, 05:51:23 pm

• Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
we will start over match again because during match server was lagging too much assasin's gang was lagging too much and every player got kicked due to high ping from our side me and dave got high ping kick but we weren't lagging and in our team every player's ping was above 200 and we weren't lagging cause of player's lag we couldn't play fair , for this we have to rematch again and everyone was watching that who was lagging and who wasn't and in next match high ping limit will be 350
Atleast dont lie because eddy was there and our ping was almost 350 to 450 during war
500 or 450, it is only difference of 50ms .. nice joke br0 lub u

QarZ #49 on: November 10, 2015, 06:05:57 pm

There will be no rematch because eddy posted the scores and everything is crystal clear and we also agreed on play just because of NewK allows 500 ping limit for both of the teams to finish the match and about ping we cant fix the ping as the ping issue is occured in the whole city or state.

Offline Eddy #50 on: November 10, 2015, 06:10:16 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
@Tomz, First of all there is no rule to DQ them if they get lost connection, http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=352.0

2nd: its a rule of the game ... When its a tournament or clanwar and a player gets disconnected (without any acceptable reason), and doesn't return in 10 mins is considered disqualified ....

This is not an acceptable reason?

<&cCow> ** [7]  OmegA has left the server. (Lost Connection)
<&iCow> ** [2]  =DanisH= has left the server. (Lost Connection)
<&aCow> ** [6]  Raid3n^ has left the server. (Lost Connection)
<&cCow> ** [13]  QarZ has left the server. (Lost Connection)
<&iCow> ** [11]  Naveed has left the server. (Lost Connection)
<&aCow> ** [12]  Ayan^ has left the server. (Lost Connection)

<&aCow> ** [4]  [TZ]KakaroT: electricity outage

If you are interested to discuss more , we can do this in case you people agree to RESTART THE MATCH ... Or else you know your destiny
What is the reason to reset the match? It's the same when the server goes down, the game continues with the same score they had and  minutes, In this case 136 - 34 and 8:30 mins.

<&cCow> -> Guest ToMZ: i think theer is not any pausing rule and game continue rule
yeah, you're right. there are none of those rules but what would be the proper way here?

"It's the same when the server goes down, the game continues with the same score they had and minutes, In this case 136 - 34 and 8:30 mins."

and the biggest problem here was not the "Electricity outage", minutes later they returned and I told kelvin:

<&cCow> **
  •   [SS]Eddy: I gotta go in a while, you'll handle it, ok?

<&iCow> ** [5]  MK.Kelvin: k

I don't know what happened with kelvin, maybe he had to go like me, the problem here is that no one could continue hosting the match, there was no admins online

About the ping, both teams had problems with ping, if they will continue or restart the match it would be appropriate to fix the server of pakistan and the right way here would be continue not restart.

anyways I would like to see the managers posting here

Offline krystianoo #51 on: November 10, 2015, 06:17:49 pm

• View Profile
The tournament regulations topic clearly states this: (http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=321.0)

OCCASIONS
Round doesn't start until both teams have 5 players spawned and ready to play. Waiting time for missing players between the rounds won't be allowed to exceed 10 minutes.
If a player gets kicked, times-out or leaves the server without any reason during the round, the round doesn't stop, and the player has to come back as soon as possible. Teams are allowed to replace a missing player.
If, for some reason, the server crashes during a round, players reconnect and round will be resumed with same scores and the same time that was left for the round to finish.

In this situation it should be implied that the match stops; things like light cuts / internet cuts are not the fault of the players.
However, the final decision belongs to the management.
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

QarZ #52 on: November 10, 2015, 06:19:48 pm

<&cCow> **
  [SS]Eddy: I gotta go in a while, you'll handle it, ok?

<&iCow> ** [5]  MK.Kelvin: k

I don't know what happened with kelvin, maybe he had to go like me, the problem here is that no one could continue hosting the match, there was no admins online
Yes we said kelvin to restart the match but kelvin went afk that time and no reply from him

Offline ToMz #53 on: November 10, 2015, 06:21:24 pm

• Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
i know this reason is acceptable that's why im positing but there was so much lagg and they made my ping 500, thats why we should play with 200 ping because at that time

Purposely making your ping higher (doing this will get you disqualified from the tournament and possibly banned from future events on the server)   (http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=352.msg2248#msg2248)

BASIC STANDINGS
Match format: 5x5
Match rounds: 6
Round lenght: 15 minutes
Ping limit: 350 ms

(http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=321.msg1785#msg1785)

QarZ #54 on: November 10, 2015, 06:29:32 pm

Purposely making your ping higher (doing this will get you disqualified from the tournament and possibly banned from future events on the server

Omg can't believe that tomz even knows that ping problem is going on with ptcl and some of the pakistani players are also know about that problem. For example Death riders team. A team that also forfeit the match just because of high pings from ptcl pakistan

Offline KakaroT #55 on: November 10, 2015, 07:23:42 pm

• View Profile
@ToMz. As eddy said you cannot make the match restart from zero.
i know this reason is acceptable that's why im positing but there was so much lagg and they made my ping 500, thats why we should play with 200 ping because at that time

Purposely making your ping higher (doing this will get you disqualified from the tournament and possibly banned from future events on the server)   (http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=352.msg2248#msg2248)

BASIC STANDINGS
Match format: 5x5
Match rounds: 6
Round lenght: 15 minutes
Ping limit: 350 ms

(http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=321.msg1785#msg1785)
You should have known it before the match, even it was discussed to set ping limit to more than 350 in original rules. But someone told that it is already difficult to kill a player having 250+ ping and 350 is too high; moreover, both teams (you and they) agreed for setting ping limit to 500 at that time. So you can not provoke the real rules here. They were compromised in accordance of both team being agreed. And the ping were not purposely made higher, I have seen all of them playing at that ping every time since the ping issue has occurred to PTCL users.

Though none of my business. Just wanted to clear things to you. I am not taking anyone's side (maybe you thinking so). Hope NewK/Management will clear the rest things to you and them if any of you have ones.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 07:28:18 pm by KakaroT »

Offline Kelvin #56 on: November 10, 2015, 07:34:06 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I owe you an apologize for that(Its up to you to accept or not). It was totally out of my control.I got back like 15 minutes later but i couldnt see anyone.

QarZ #57 on: November 10, 2015, 07:58:54 pm

I owe you an apologize for that(Its up to you to accept or not). It was totally out of my control.I got back like 15 minutes later but i couldnt see anyone.
No Kelvin its okay as i already posted that you went afk with some problem or reason.
when will we continue the match?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 08:05:54 pm by QarZ »

Offline Kelvin #58 on: November 10, 2015, 08:13:29 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No Kelvin its okay as i already posted that you went afk with some problem or reason.
when will we continue the match?

Whenever you want. But make sure there is an admin that having enough time to handle.

QarZ #59 on: November 10, 2015, 08:18:05 pm

Whenever you want. But make sure there is an admin that having enough time to handle.

okay all set now team Awesome Bastards when will you complete the remaining rounds of the match?