Capture The Flag > Suggestions

/rwep when the round is in progress

(1/1)

Lederhos:
I think the title is self-explanatory, but yeah, I think using /rwep when the round is in progress would be great, sometimes you forget to remove the weps before the round starts and then you have to struggle the whole round with weapons you don't want.

dekO^:
which kind of weps u mentioning? Like, Colt-45, Ingram?

Rift_Walk3R:

--- Quote from: dekO^ on October 09, 2023, 11:46:00 pm ---which kind of weps u mentioning? Like, Colt-45, Ingram?

--- End quote ---

Most probably yes, and this cmd/feature is a common one, not so rare in vcmp. It'll be good to have it in ctf too.

NewK:
The command already exists in CTF, I believe what leder is suggesting is to allow using it while a round is in progress. Sounds good to me. Since this affects the gamemode, I'll avoid making this change now while the tournament is in progress. I'll make the change after the tournament.

Rift_Walk3R:

--- Quote from: NewK on November 11, 2023, 02:20:33 am ---The command already exists in CTF, I believe what leder is suggesting is to allow using it while a round is in progress. Sounds good to me. Since this affects the gamemode, I'll avoid making this change now while the tournament is in progress. I'll make the change after the tournament.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version