Author Topic: unban apeal  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Hyperzon2 on: April 02, 2018, 11:37:52 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: Hyperzon2
Time and Date that you were banned: 2months ago
Suspected Reason (if any): y-axis
IP Addres:
Admin that banned you (if known):
Extra note:   Firstly, I would like to apologise to CTF staff for thing which I used, a tool called vcsens, this tool makes you able to set x & y sens as you want (slow or fast). The case is I didn't know it's prohibited. As far as I know, the tool which alot of players got banned for it is mousefix I guess not vcsens. It doesn't really give me an advantage over players, I actually use it just to control my mouse senstivity which I set it to slow, nothing else. It's been 2 months since I was banned but the thing that really got me is that I'm banned for the same duration as aimlockers (5 months) which is not fair at all. I already proved staff wrong since I first got banned unfairly for aimlock. I gave legit proofs then I got unbanned. And like I said, I really do apologise for using this tool, if you guys mind unbanning me, atleast reduce the temp-ban.
Thank you.

Offline Bninin #1 on: April 03, 2018, 12:15:55 pm

• View Profile
Admins, please give my best friend @Hyperzon2 a chanse he are my best friend
How I can play CTF without my friend Hyperzon2
Good luck  :)

Sszx #2 on: April 03, 2018, 02:04:55 pm

in addition it does same as gaming mouse does..
and it's not such a hard thing , you can use either this either sens ratio 0.5.. I know since it's something for single player..

Offline NewK #3 on: April 03, 2018, 08:48:22 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
mousefix and vcsens work in the same way, both tools manipulate game memory addresses, therefore both have the same ban duration. Aimlock users have been banned for 6 months, not 5, ELK's last ban of =DnWr=.killer^ is actually wrong, it should be 6 months like always, and not 5. (@ELK make sure to fix that when you get some time)

The tool you used also allows you to set a hotkey to instantly change the sensitivity while ingame. So when a player gets near, you can instantly turn on high sensitivity and when they get far you can instantly turn on low sensitivity. And yes that can be done with a gaming mouse but there's a difference that a gaming mouse doesn't manipulate (injects or reads) a game's memory addresses like the tool does.

We haven't reduced any of the ban durations for the players banned so it wouldn't be fair for us to reduce your ban either, so you'll have to wait until your ban expires. Also, for future reference if you're not sure if a tool is allowed or not, be sure to ask server staff first before using it.