Author Topic: Help.  (Read 2229 times)

Offline aWaIx on: August 15, 2016, 04:37:16 pm

• Assassin.
    • View Profile
Well. I don't know what's the ri8 place to post this topic. Yeah. So, I m describing avbout a shit which happened to me today again and again. I got spawned and then a lot of times like a magnetic power is pushing me to him again and again. This shit ruined my gameplay. Can anybody help me..??

https://youtu.be/LokkILDCB10

Credits: Me

Offline krystianoo #1 on: August 15, 2016, 04:52:07 pm

• View Profile
you are attempting to leave the intended base area (e.g go off map) and boundaries are pushing you back
boundaries will be replaced in 5.0 with objects (so they're undodgable even for people with high ping) and  this 'magic force' will cease to exist

p.s: next time post here: http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?board=9.0 this board is for the team tournament that took place around a year ago
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline aWaIx #2 on: August 15, 2016, 04:59:55 pm

• Assassin.
    • View Profile
Ooh I see. But, that shit was happening to me in the boundries also. I mean, when I was in the limit of the boundry,it was pushing me back again and again to the white barrel ( spawn point).

Credits: Me

Offline krystianoo #3 on: August 15, 2016, 06:04:00 pm

• View Profile
you probably were lagging heavily or maybe it was a bug, dunno
but boundaries will be 'normal' once we replace them with objects (so you can't pass them at all)

<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #4 on: August 18, 2016, 07:44:44 pm

• View Profile
Actually It also happened to me I captured a flag and running from another side where nobody's there, when I go limit of boundry as awaix said it automatically deliver me to barrel. I was scary about it. Thinking how it occurs which never happened to me yet. I guess there's something like bug in CTF, hope you will fix it. Thanks.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017