Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 4193 times)

Offline Noori on: August 10, 2015, 03:17:06 pm

• View Profile
i suggest that Molotov should not be allowed , because many people use it as a source of death evade
 when their Hp is low they just run away and throw a Molotov near and DIE , and the kill does not count for any player ,but it does count in team scores .so it would be better either the kill goes to the player who last shot them or it should be disallowed . :)

Offline Riders #1 on: August 10, 2015, 08:36:46 pm

• View Profile
i suggest that Molotov should not be allowed , because many people use it as a source of death evade
 when their Hp is low they just run away and throw a Molotov near and DIE , and the kill does not count for any player ,but it does count in team scores .so it would be better either the kill goes to the player who last shot them or it should be disallowed . :)

If a player dies by his own molotov he will lose 1 point from his team. So the guy who's doing it must be a stupid :) but it is sort of evade.

Edit:  let's wait for others opinion.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 09:14:42 pm by Riders »

Offline Noori #2 on: August 10, 2015, 08:43:31 pm

• View Profile
Yeah it is sort of evade and many people do it intentionally.

Offline Sevrin #3 on: August 11, 2015, 09:15:04 am

• ||The Resurgence - RT|| ||Pakistani Legends - PL||
    • View Profile
Molotov must be removed because some players throw molotov where there are flags and like the bases airport interior they throw there and when we go out from there,We burn down and we can't get out of there.Maybe you guys can change molotov amount between 15-20 molotov only.

Offline NewK #4 on: August 11, 2015, 10:13:02 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Like Riders said, I also don't see the issue. If someone tries to death evade with it, they end up costing their team 1 point for each death, so they're penalized. Of course if people are obviously death evading, that is up to the staff to handle them, but we're not removing molotov. The molotov is needed to balance the gamemode and to counter each base, there's bases that are impossible to attack without molotovs. Bases in closed spaces like for example the pharmacy, biker bar, etc.. If a team chooses to camp inside there needs to be a way to counter them and force them out. Right now, the molotovs are the only way to do that. We might however adjust the amount of molotovs that players have. Either that or limit the pack to 1 player per team.

Offline Noori #5 on: August 11, 2015, 10:29:58 am

• View Profile
You're right in one way , but many people play selfishly , They don't care 'bout their teampoints.They just don't want to give their kill to a certain person and no one can blame them as it is allowed , so they use it as a way of Legal Evade  ;).

Offline NewK #6 on: August 11, 2015, 10:43:53 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
no one can blame them as it is allowed
No, it's not allowed. Death evading was never allowed, any type of death evading is strictly forbidden, which is why I said it's better for staff members to handle those cases. Maybe we should specify this better in the rules, but I tought it was implied, as death evading is listed there, which includes all sorts of death-evading.

Offline Noori #7 on: August 11, 2015, 02:36:05 pm

• View Profile
Maybe we should specify this better in the rules
you could do that but still they would have an excuse that it was accidental or my hand slipped and Molotov fell near me  etc etc.  :o

Offline NewK #8 on: August 11, 2015, 02:48:48 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Maybe we should specify this better in the rules
you could do that but still they would have an excuse that it was accidental or my hand slipped and Molotov fell near me  etc etc.  :o
Like I said, that's what the staff team is for. We can't keep making changes to the server every single time someone breaks a rule.

Offline Noori #9 on: August 11, 2015, 03:08:23 pm

• View Profile
Alright   :)