General Discussion > Media Related

=KF=T RAPE TOPIC

<< < (3/8) > >>

Sszx:

--- Quote from: Thunder on August 03, 2019, 11:07:45 pm ---Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing,
--- End quote ---

html video, now that's a new invention lmao

--- Quote from: Thunder on August 03, 2019, 11:07:45 pm ---so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.
--- End quote ---

thunder, u are really boring me now, either u make a point or please stop wasting my time, im not going to prove to YOU that i have raped YOU and you're weak.

i want to prove this to my PEOPLE and to the ones who already know what a hysterical fucking queen you can be

people are ready to PAY me(with irl dollars) to fuck you in vcmp, you've become a bounty for them just for 5 minutes of enjoying watching u getting angry (it's true, can be proven)

fourch is ready to sell his home just to see this happening

Thunder:

--- Quote from: HunTinG on August 03, 2019, 11:11:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Thunder on August 03, 2019, 11:07:45 pm ---Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing,
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Thunder on August 03, 2019, 11:07:45 pm ---so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.
--- End quote ---

thunder, u are really boring me now, either u make a point or please stop wasting my time, im not going to prove to YOU that i have raped YOU and you're weak.

i want to prove this to my PEOPLE and to the ones who already know what a hysterical fucking queen you can be

people are ready to PAY me(with irl dollars) to fuck you in vcmp, you've become a bounty for them just for 5 minutes of enjoying watching u getting angry (it's true, can be proven)

--- End quote ---

Yes my logs have proved the poor poverty skills of you and your clan that everyone is already aware of, you're a weak faggot rabbit who thinks of himself to be, hmm, god knows what :D

Yes, a video of unedited html logs to expose your poverty skills :D

Yes they are ready to pay you because they can't do shit themselves, nor can you, dad me 8)

Look at your most recent video for example, you intended to make it out to be like some kind of thunder ownage video, but you managed to kill me like once or twice in the whole video, the rest consisted of kills on random players jajaja.

Sszx:

--- Quote from: Thunder on August 03, 2019, 11:13:58 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes my logs have proved the poor poverty skills of you and your clan that everyone is already aware of, you're a weak faggot rabbit who thinks of himself to be, hmm, god knows what :D

--- End quote ---

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML language acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

or what i think it's worse you could ask someone to play with my nick ingame ( i hope it didnt come to this cuz i'd just feel flattered and this would motivate me more on doing nothing all day)

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here (it's even taken down)

and about 'everyone', plz talk for ur name or mention people, no need of repeating ur vocabulary all the time

don't talk about God, u betrayed ur best friend and you would make fun of him when he's ready to give up the last of himself saying "F1 fail", if i were you i wouldn't dare to even say that name
go to church or sth

Thunder:

--- Quote from: HunTinG on August 03, 2019, 11:16:32 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

or what i think it's worse you could ask someone to play with my nick ingame ( i hope it didnt come to this cuz i'd just feel flattered and this would motivate me more on doing nothing all day)

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here

and about 'everyone', plz talk for ur name or mention people, no need of repeating ur vocabulary all the time

--- End quote ---

Prove that the logs are edited, it's your word against mine, I've proved that you and your mates got raped already though :D

I understand perhaps you're ashamed in terms of how brutally you got owned that day, but still it's pointless to talk shit :D

And you know for a fact they're not edited since the case was different from your side when you brought up the same log in WK discord, you were saying thunder is proud of one kill bla bla, jajaja, now your true ownage is exposed :D

Sszx:

--- Quote from: Thunder on August 03, 2019, 11:19:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: HunTinG on August 03, 2019, 11:16:32 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here

--- End quote ---

Prove that the logs are edited, it's your word against mine, I've proved that you and your mates got raped already though :D

I understand perhaps you're ashamed in terms of how brutally you got owned that day, but still it's pointless to talk shit :D

And you know for a fact they're not edited since the case was different from your side when you brought up the same log in WK discord, you were saying thunder is proud of one kill bla bla, jajaja, now your true ownage is exposed :D

--- End quote ---

logs edited or not, this never took place, you have no proof, even if they're edited or not, im not yet sure whether u asked some fag to play with my nickname or he was just a coincidental impersonator  and u took benefit of the situation, simple as that

if you want me to prove my skills, you can do it in present
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWAJ9_W0zk
i've already proved i raped u sugar tits, sweeet dreams

as a matter fact, [KV]Lionda and his friends from algeria (kakachi, sasuke, and some other 2 nonames) used to play with my nickname there, myth busted - it could been one of them playing if u are saying u haven't edited the logs

its pretty much valid point, u have anything else to say?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version