Author Topic: MAD_KILL3R - Shooting rocket in close range  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Decent_946 on: September 25, 2017, 02:24:09 pm

• Thanks to Allah For Everything i have.
    • View Profile
Player nickname: [MD]MAD_K!LL3R
Date: one day ago.
Reason for reporting: Shooting Rocket in close range.
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQQDa34Uys" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQQDa34Uys</a>
Thankx to RebellioN

jUan_ #1 on: September 25, 2017, 03:07:03 pm

back when the guy started to shoot rockets he was on legit range and you kept running and jumping to him, either you have more evidences than just this one or else its going to be denied

Offline Decent_946 #2 on: September 25, 2017, 08:30:42 pm

• Thanks to Allah For Everything i have.
    • View Profile
back when the guy started to shoot rockets he was on legit range and you kept running and jumping to him, either you have more evidences than just this one or else its going to be denied
The purpose behind jumping was to save myself from rockets. As i was heading forward - it caused the jumps to be forward. He manually shooted 4-5 time continously which solemly shows he has been shooting intentionally.

I was jumping not running faster. He could have stopped shooting as soon as i came in his range.

EVEN when i reached very near to him ( like about 0.+ or 1 metre ) he again shooted.

I'll recheck the whole rounds video if there's any bettter evidence than this. Otherwise, you may do whatever you think is appropriate ( deny/accept  report ).

EDIT:
I just checked and found that i had deleted that video after cutting this reporting part as it was very long video of 1 hour and mins just to keep computers hard disk clean. Conclusion: I don't have any other evidence. You may choose to deny / accept the report.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:48:46 pm by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN

jUan_ #3 on: September 29, 2017, 04:41:58 pm

denied, since theres not enough evidence