Author Topic: Regards the report against CrackM4  (Read 4835 times)

Offline Eddy #15 on: October 31, 2017, 06:24:55 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile

Hey wait, I had not seen this picture. "I'm a respected guy in the VCMP Community" but why? why do you think you're respected? because you are an admin in LW, seriously? You have to lower your ego boy and be aware that some people (me) do not give a fuck if someone is from a staff of some server, respect is given to who deserves.

*Me getting banned for something that is not even written in the rules.
Seriously is it necessary to put it? in which server is legal to insult an admin?

*While you got banned for breaking the rule "Racism/Discrimination" and now you're whining to Halchter.
For some reason the manager of LW reduced the ban to 6 hours, It's just ridiculous to ban someone for racism for 3 days which I do not consider it as racism.

Code: [Select]
<@SuriAttacker> If they want to be strict with me I will be strict too.
Open a word document and write 100 times, "I'm not going to do rage-ban again"

Topic locked.

Offline NewK #16 on: October 31, 2017, 09:27:23 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
What's the point to continue if you've already proven what your background really is? Whether you add new or old stuff it won't change your background.
My background? You can ask any of the managers on LW, they all know me. Some of them since 2007, older players already know my "background" well enough. So I don't need to "change" my background like you say. You however, are new around here. You know nothing about the history behind this server or even LW. Considering your attitudes, the fact that you're an admin on LW is surprising to say the least.

I've tried to correct you on my first 2 posts, but you failed to understand both. After that, I gave up on correcting you, and replied to your insults. Correcting you doesn't work because you can't understand what I say
Ain't this the proof that you've run out of arguments?  ???
Nope, it's proof that you're too thick to understand what I say.

And I recommend you to ask a more skilled person what the word "arrogant" defines, since you still have no clue what you're saying or failing to understad it.
Eddy also said you're being arrogant, are you saying he does not understand it too? Or just me?  ;D  I suggest you buy yourself a dictionary because I already have a day job myself and it's not being an english teacher.

Oh, and I think you forgot to add a rule that when you're insulting a player or staff member it will result in a temporary ban. In case this was not in your mind(I'm afraid you don't have) feel free to take it as a suggestion. Before melting from that heat I can give you a hand for the time being.  ->  http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9
If you honestly think that should be in the rules, then you're missing half a brain. What did you think was going to happen when you insult a staff member? Do you even use any part of your brain at all?

You've commited a minor offense, so you received a minor punishment. Deal with it.

That said, Eddy has decided to lock this topic, and I'm not overiding his decision, so don't bother sending me private messages asking me to unlock the topic. ZUBI or any of the staff members, this topic is to remain locked, do not unlock it again.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:37:00 pm by NewK »