Author Topic: Regards the report against CrackM4  (Read 4839 times)

SuriAttacker_ on: October 30, 2017, 05:15:30 pm

Couldn't reply to the topic anymore because it got locked.

@NewK are you even listening to yourself?! In my point of view you're just looking at CrackM4 side and not my side.
As a higher rank of this community/server I expected a better, equally/fair response from you, but it appears you don't have the ability to do something like that, just my opinion.

You need to learn some manners and learn how to talk to people.
you were banned because of your arrogant attitude.
Of course I do have manners , but when someone doesn't respect/or believe something that's based on truth wouldn't you be pissed off? I guess I'll have to open your eyes , when that restarting happened I sent a message from my mobile IRC Client that it was my windows update that closed my application, and guess what you were talking about arrogant attitude? Tell me, how could these following logs not be "arrogant" :
Oct 29 17:52:53 <SuriAttacker>   .this shitty windows update
Oct 29 17:52:55 <SuriAttacker>   .-_-
Oct 29 17:53:01 <aCow>   ** [10] MK.CrackM4: doing /q while fighting
Oct 29 17:53:06 <SuriAttacker>   .no I cant
Oct 29 17:53:07 <cCow>   ** [10] MK.CrackM4: idc to be honest
Oct 29 17:53:43 <SuriAttacker>   .i didnt do that on purpose
Oct 29 17:53:56 <iCow>   -> SuriAttacker: it's my windows update
Oct 29 17:53:58 <cCow>   ** [10] MK.CrackM4: I don't care if aliens came to your house

Shitty bag -> shitbag is not else than a contemptible person
In my opinion I just expressed my feeling because he didn't even care at all what I said there, and I suggest you to read the definition of "contemptible" in case you have no idea what it means, so where is your "arrogant" now that you've been talking about? Of course you didn't notice or you didn't even care on what I said on my behalf, inequitable is the way you've responded. As you can see it by yourself I didn't say anything rude towards him, I tried to explain nicely but how would you feel when someone says : "idc to be honest" ? My way of responding after that may sound rude/offensive but I don't see it as "insulting" as he didn't respect what I said.

So I recommend you to take your time to read and think again, and if you still can't come to the point then I would say good luck in the future, only if you were in my place at that time you would have thought different.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 08:32:46 pm by SuriAttacker_ »

Offline NewK #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:55:11 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
when someone doesn't respect/or believe something that's based on truth wouldn't you be pissed off?
Based on truth from your perspective, for all we know you could be lying, do you know how many people we catch lying about these things? Do you suggest that we believe in everyone? Are you saying no one lies? Or are you saying  that  everyone should accept everything you say as fact? You expect people who don't even know you to instantly believe everything you say is true, this shows nothing but pure arrogance.
Shitty bag -> shitbag is not else than a contemptible person
In my opinion I just expressed my feeling because he didn't even care at all what I said there, and I suggest you to read the definition of "contemptible" in case you have no idea what it means,
This is hilarious. You just looked up a more polite synonym of "shitbag" to try to make it look like a non-insult. No matter how many polite synonyms you go look up and post here, it's still an insult. You can try and say that it's not an insult as many times as you want but that is your opinion, stop trying to pass it on as if it's fact because it's not.

so where is your "arrogant" now that you've been talking about?
Right here:
Oct 29 17:55:22 <iCow>   ** [10] MK.CrackM4: Take this as your first warn
Oct 29 17:55:33 <SuriAttacker>   .yeah whatever shitty bag

I didn't say anything rude towards him, I tried to explain nicely but how would you feel when someone says : "idc to be honest" ? My way of responding after that may sound rude/offensive but I don't see it as "insulting" as he didn't respect what I said.
He didn't disrespect you, he simply said he didn't believe you. You know people are not obligated to believe everything you say, right? Especially if they don't know you. Are you that arrogant that you don't understand that people have the right of doubting your words? Once again you keep expecting everyone to believe everything you say. Regardless of him believing in you or not, he never insulted you. You were the one that started with the insults, you took it one step further. You escalated things. He didn't insult you, he only said he didn't believe you and what was your reply to that?
Oct 29 17:55:00 <cCow>   -> SuriAttacker: such a shitty bag this crackm4
This shows that you are arrogant because you think that you are immune to suspicion. You think no staff member can doubt your words? You're not above other players. Staff members are free to suspect of you or doubt your words. Plus, you weren't even banned from the server, you were temp-banned from IRC, yet you keep making a big fuss out of this, further escalating things.

SuriAttacker_ #2 on: October 30, 2017, 09:57:20 pm

You just looked up a more polite synonym of "shitbag" to try to make it look like a non-insult.
First of all I didn't look up for a synonym of shitbag, I've gone to school I know similar word that defines the same, the thing here is that I used it in the vulgar way and I know why I've used it as he was being arrogant towards me.

this shows nothing but pure arrogance.
Uh? where? If you still can't prove it then you're making no sense at all, just face it already.

so where is your "arrogant" now that you've been talking about?
Right here:

I didn't say anything rude towards him, I tried to explain nicely but how would you feel when someone says : "idc to be honest" ? My way of responding after that may sound rude/offensive but I don't see it as "insulting" as he didn't respect what I said.
He didn't disrespect you, he simply said he didn't believe you. You know people are not obligated to believe everything you say, right? Especially if they don't know you. Are you that arrogant that you don't understand that people have the right of doubting your words? Once again you keep expecting everyone to believe everything you say. Regardless of him believing in you or not, he never insulted you. You were the one that started with the insults, you took it one step further. You escalated things. He didn't insult you, he only said he didn't believe you and what was your reply to that?
Oh yeah, so all the things I stated was just a waste of my time?

He didn't disrespect you
I don't care if he respects me or not, it was more about what I had explained.

he simply said he didn't believe you.
"Believe" and "respect" are 2 different things, and where do you see "simply said he didn't believe you." ? I hope you're not blind.

Are you that arrogant that you don't understand that people have the right of doubting your words?
Again you're not making any sense here either, if you are I would like to hear.

You were the one that started with the insults, you took it one step further. You escalated things. He didn't insult you, he only said he didn't believe you and what was your reply to that?

Still can't find "he didn't believe you", I wasn't going to take that step if it wasn't that same guy who just responded with " MK.CrackM4: idc to be honest" , so it was completely a waste of my time explaining, and if you think "he didn't believe you" and "idc to be honest" are the same thing then you're totally wrong.

This shows that you are arrogant because you think that you are immune to suspicion.
What response would you expect from me if the staff member doesn't care about what I say? I still fail to see my "arrogance", I never said/think that I'm immune to suspicion. That ".yeah whatever shitty bag" sentence was more redirected to what he said earlier that he doesn't care.

As a higher rank of this community/server I expected a better, equally/fair response from you, but it appears you don't have the ability to do something like that, just my opinion.
This is becomming a fact now.

After all this messy stuff here, I simply disagree on how you responded and how CrackM4 acted.
I'm not saying that I don't respect the things you've stated, I do respect every single thing you said there, but you're still failing to see the situation from both side. Perhaps he's your clanmate/friend/family member or any other close relative and most likely you're overlooking things on this situation. I hope you 'might' kick it very far in the future with the current realization you've and you shall find it out yourself.

you were temp-banned from IRC, yet you keep making a big fuss out of this
temp-banned for using the word "shitty bag" just 1-2 times , just wow. good luck with that too.

In the end,
Behavior which appears superficially correct but is intrinsically corrupt always irritates those who see below the surface.

Peace,
~SuriAttacker

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:25:40 pm by SuriAttacker_ »

Offline NewK #3 on: October 30, 2017, 11:30:03 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
You just looked up a more polite synonym of "shitbag" to try to make it look like a non-insult.
First of all I didn't look up for a synonym of shitbag, I've gone to school I know similar word that defines the same, the thing here is that I used it in the vulgar way and I know why I've used it as he was being arrogant towards me.
He was being arrogant but he did not insult you, you did. You took it further.

this shows nothing but pure arrogance.
Uh? where? If you still can't prove it then you're making no sense at all, just face it already.
I just proved it and you still can't see it. I'll try again in simpler terms.
Here's a definition of the word "arrogant" directly copy pasted from the internet:
having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
Keep that quote in mind.

First, CrackM4's response to your admin report shows that he didn't believe you. Did you really not understand that ? And even his ingame comments suggest the same. He said :
Oct 29 17:53:25 <iCow>   ** [10] MK.CrackM4: If you do that again i'll ban you from here
What did you think that meant? ;D Use your head. I'll do the thinking for you here. It meant that he didn't believe you. It's a simple conclusion, as simple as 1+1 but you weren't capable of reaching that conclusion I see.
I don't care if he respects me or not
You said it yourself:
he didn't respect what I said.
I was explaining to you that he didn't show any disrespect, he simply didn't believe your words, he is free to doubt what you say. But you can't accept that other people can doubt your words. Everyone must always believe everything you say, right? You think you're immune to suspicion. That's why you're arrogant. Understand now? I'll quote again the relevant parts:
exaggerated sense of one's own importance
Can you reach that conclusion yet ? You could not accept the fact that CrackM4 didn't believe your words. That shows arrogance because you think you're above other players, you think that a staff member can't doubt your words.

This:
MK.CrackM4: idc to be honest" 
is not an insult, but your reply to it, was an insult. If he had insulted you, and you would've insulted him, that's fine, it's a fair trade, but he never insulted you, you did. You were the one to escalate things and that's why this temp-ban is your fault only.

Behavior which appears superficially correct but is intrinsically corrupt always irritates those who see below the surface.
lol what a sad, sad attempt at implying that I'm corrupt. If you're trying to say that I'm biased/corrupt because he's a member of my clan, then you should've done some research into the history of this server, if you did, you would've found out that I've previously disqualified and demoted members of my own clan from past CTF tournaments, so do your research next time because that's a very sad and failed attempt at implying that I'm corrupt.

SuriAttacker_ #4 on: October 30, 2017, 11:57:04 pm

Hmm I see nothing new in your recent post, and once again I did not say/think that I'm above all players, I've no idea why you can't understand that part. It sounds more like that you are "mentally unstable" making things up here, which are not even true. I dont see why we keep arguing while you're repeating the same thing over and over, in the end it's pointless what you're trying to do or achieve.

Good luck with your unqualified/unexperienced for a position you're currently at. I would like to bring an end on this since it looks like that your brain cells are badly affected too and not even aware of what that you're trying to accomplish.

I suggest you to read more about "arrogant" , seems like you're the one who doesn't know any sh*t on how to comprehend defenitions of words.

lol what a sad, sad attempt at implying that I'm corrupt.
Depends on how you perceive it, but if you simply don't have any experience out there in the world then I feel sorry for you.  (*coughs*)

This may be rude or disrespecting, but that's where this is going to.
You may lock the topic, thanks for your time.

~SuriAttacker
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 12:24:13 am by SuriAttacker_ »

Offline NewK #5 on: October 31, 2017, 12:33:20 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Hmm I see nothing new in your recent post, and once again I did not say/think that I'm above all players, I've no idea why you can't understand that part.
You don't need to say it, your actions prove it.
it's pointless what you're trying to do or achieve.
ahah that's hilarious you're the one who created this topic to whine more about it, I'm not trying to achieve anything out of this  lol
Good luck with your unqualified/unexperienced for a position you're currently at.
Well it's been 6 years since this server's been alive. Let me know when you open your server for as long as that, then we can talk  :-*
I would like to bring an end on this since your brain cells are badly affected and not even aware of what that you're trying to accomplish.
Indeed, I'd say anyone's brain cells would get badly affected after having a discussion with you  :D
I suggest you to read more about "arrogant" , seems like you're the one who doesn't know any sh*t on how to comprehend defenitions of words
Hmm yes, I will study more of these "defenitions" you speak of. I can only hope to one day achieve your grammatical greatness and understanding of the english language.
Depends on how you perceive it, but if you simply don't have any experience out there in the world then I feel sorry for you.  (*coughs*)
Yea I'll assume you're more experienced on that matter.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:10:00 am by NewK »

Offline ZUBI #6 on: October 31, 2017, 01:15:29 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry about that Newk

Suri want to add something in to it so this topic is unlocked for a while, untill he reply
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

SuriAttacker_ #7 on: October 31, 2017, 01:18:58 pm

You don't need to say it, your actions prove it
Lol? That's your way of thinking and not of the others.

Well it's been 6 years since this server's been alive. Let me know when you open your server for as long as that, then we can talk
If I recall correctly, you're not the only one who is managing the server, and let me remind you of something that this server only got listed in the official tab because of Murdock, and as conclusion of the above post you've written, you're trying to indicate that you did everything/all the work to keep this community up? This is nothing else than pure selfishness.

Indeed, I'd say anyone's brain cells would get badly affected after having a discussion with you.
Typically shows how weak you are.  :D

Hmm yes, I will study more of these "defenitions" you speak of. I can only hope to one day achieve your grammatical greatness and understanding of the english language.
See, this is where the world is going right now with bunch of idiots like you that are trying to conquer when someone makes a little mistake, instead of correcting them but no, a blockhead like you will never change, you've proven yourself on this one.  :-*

Let me guess, a frail person from Portugal? Rofl

I assume that you're still going to reply on what I've stated here, but all I can tell you right now is that you're going to waste your time(give up already), because you've already enviced some of your characteristics.

Peace,
~SuriAttacker

Offline Crack #8 on: October 31, 2017, 02:12:13 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do me a favour, just go away with all your drama! and let everyone play in peace.

Don't unlock this topic again
Thanks.  ;)

Offline NewK #9 on: October 31, 2017, 02:32:37 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Lol I only locked this because you asked me to. I will unlock this so you can reply to this if you want to. But my patience is starting to run thin. I've given you explanations for everything, if you agree with them or not, I don't care, just move on, none of my decisions will change. If you don't agree say you dont agree and leave, replying with more insults will result in me locking the topic for good. Remember you were the one who started with the insults.

Lol? That's your way of thinking and not of the others.
Not really. Your actions depict your personality quite well.
Here, I will prove again how arrogant you are:
- First you were temp-banned from IRC after insulting a staff member
- You could not accept your ban so you created an admin report
- Your admin report was denied
- You could not accept that your admin report got denied so you created another topic to talk more about it
- I've tried to explain to you in my first 2 posts why I denied your admin report
- You have refused to accept my explanations and replied with insults
- After you were done with the insults you asked me to lock the topic
- I replied to your insults and locked the topic
- Then you sent me this private message to continue the discussion:

- Then you go cry to ZUBI for him to unlock this topic so you could reply to my response of your initial insults
I really like this part btw:
As you already know I'm a respected guy in the VC:MP community, I probably know more things than you do(achieved many things within a short time)
It shows how humble and not at all arrogant you sound.

Are you starting to understand how arrogant you are now? You did not accept your temp-ban, you did not accept your admin report getting denied, and you did not accept any of the explanations. The decisions have already all been made, but you can't stop crying just because you don't agree with them, grow up.

If I recall correctly, you're not the only one who is managing the server, and let me remind you of something that this server only got listed in the official tab because of Murdock, and as conclusion of the above post you've written, you're trying to indicate that you did everything/all the work to keep this community up? This is nothing else than pure selfishness.
I said nothing about being official and I said nothing about doing all the work. You said I was  unqualified/unexperienced for my position and I said this server's been alive for 6 years. You surely must be more experienced at this, funny enough I've been playing since late 2007 and I've never heard about you. Can you tell me about a server where you have been manager for the past 6 years? You must be very experienced I bet, I wonder where you were in back in 2007  ::)

See, this is where the world is going right now with bunch of idiots like you that are trying to conquer when someone makes a little mistake, instead of correcting them but no, a blockhead like you will never change, you've proven yourself on this one.  :-*
I've tried to correct you on my first 2 posts, but you failed to understand both. After that, I gave up on correcting you, and replied to your insults. Correcting you doesn't work because you can't understand what I say.
Let me guess, a frail person from Portugal? Rofl
What does nationality have to do with any of this? You're now trying to bring nationality into this discussion, thanks for doing that, it's finally proof that you've run out of arguments.

SuriAttacker_ #10 on: October 31, 2017, 03:16:32 pm

What's the point to continue if you've already proven what your background really is? Whether you add new or old stuff it won't change your background.

"Cry/crying" these words, what kids are using nowadays when they're out of options, so it's up to you if you want to grow up or not. (None of my business)

it's finally proof that you've run out of arguments.
I only wish that you could understand why I've mentioned "Portugal" based on the things I've said earlier.

I've tried to correct you on my first 2 posts, but you failed to understand both. After that, I gave up on correcting you, and replied to your insults. Correcting you doesn't work because you can't understand what I say
Ain't this the proof that you've run out of arguments?  ???

I just see so much heat in you, but remember it won't last for too long. And I recommend you to ask a more skilled person what the word "arrogant" defines, since you still have no clue what you're saying or failing to understad it.

Talking about "Arrogant"?? Look at yourself first and your friend(acting like CrackM4's wife with all these quarrels)

Oh, and I think you forgot to add a rule that when you're insulting a player or staff member it will result in a temporary ban. In case this was not in your mind(I'm afraid you don't have) feel free to take it as a suggestion. Before melting from that heat I can give you a hand for the time being.  ->  http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9

Peace,
SuriAttacker
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:26:11 pm by SuriAttacker_ »

Offline Eddy #11 on: October 31, 2017, 03:30:41 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
If I recall correctly, you're not the only one who is managing the server, and let me remind you of something that this server only got listed in the official tab because of Murdock, and as conclusion of the above post you've written, you're trying to indicate that you did everything/all the work to keep this community up? This is nothing else than pure selfishness.

Oh suri, lower it a little, I think you should learn a little more about the history of this server and of vcmp in general, let me tell you that yes, you are being a bit arrogant and not only in relation to this post but in everything that you have based.

I believe that due to the fact that you have an administrator position in LW people will show you a little respect and will tolerate your behavior, your behavior is due to that, I'm pretty sure but we don't care about any of that, believe me, not even 1.0%.

your report was denied because you insulted crackm4 (admin) what is it that makes you think that newk will retract that? you have to respect that, there is a log in which it appears that you insulted the admin so deal with it.

PD:

LW staff before: DnA,KFJ,MK, I'm talking about 2007,2008,2009 origin of lw in all these posts you make yourself believe that you are the one who knows the most, you have to respect the decisions made in another server, I reiterate, your position in LW does not matter to us.

this server is from 2011 not since yesterday and got listed due to the number of players that entered daily to be a CTF mode, not a DM.

Oh, and I think you forgot to add a rule that when you're insulting a player or staff member it will result in a temporary ban. In case this was not in your mind(I'm afraid you don't have) feel free to take it as a suggestion. Before melting from that heat I can give you a hand for the time being.  ->  http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9

:-X

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:33:18 pm by Eddy »

Offline Crack #12 on: October 31, 2017, 05:12:18 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This just happened this morning and made my day:

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,30083.msg286832.html#msg286832

*rage ban* *cough* *enforcing rules* *cough*

*double facepalm*

SuriAttacker_ #13 on: October 31, 2017, 05:35:57 pm

*Me getting banned for something that is not even written in the rules.
*While you got banned for breaking the rule "Racism/Discrimination" and now you're whining to Halchter.

*coughs*
"idc to be honest"

Offline PANZER24 #14 on: October 31, 2017, 05:46:58 pm

• My HAZARDOUS ENVIROMMENT SUIT IS BROKEN
    • View Profile
I don't know if i have the right to post here but stop guys, we don't have to fight against each other, in my opinion Crack didn't do a big mistake. he just said"Fucking paki" or whatever he said it was a reflection, with a big respect to suriattacker you didn't have to ban him for saying that not because you're from pakistan or wherever you live.Why you didn't ban Jah* he always say"3rd world people!!!.bla.bla.bla"
control your anger towards him.Let's not end life and be friends.We're all humans and we make mistakes so be wise guys!!!
Peace
                   PANZER24
I'm really sorry to post here, to all staff members if you want to delete this reply or temp ban me from forums i wont mind
I hate my school classmates ;(
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ
Subscribe this means a lot for me!!!