General Discussion > Events Area

Unique Force vs Grand Force

<< < (2/4) > >>

NewK:

--- Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on August 10, 2016, 06:53:32 pm ---
* =UFr=chernobyl
--- End quote ---
This guy is currently banned from the server for 6months since he is a known F1 user

Sevrin:
Aight. In which CTF you gonna play 4.0 or 5.0. I guess 5.0 would be perfect with its new awesome features.

Eddy:
Bridges were removed for clan wars/events since they are not bases related to the CTF game-mode but doesn't matter, You'all know what to do the next time, good luck both teams :)

This is a tutorial about how to capture and drop the flag for those who do not have some knowledge in ctf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpne6kThKTI

NewK:
CTF 5.0 is not ready for competitive play yet, I still need to make the commands to setup a match, 5 player team limit, team passwords, etc...

About the bridges it's true that those bases are mostly TDM but if you want to play in them, that's okay, no problem.

Zeeshan.Bhatti:

--- Quote from: NewK on August 10, 2016, 08:02:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on August 10, 2016, 06:53:32 pm ---
* =UFr=chernobyl
--- End quote ---
This guy is currently banned from the server for 6months since he is a known F1 user

--- End quote ---
Really I did not know about this when he get banned. But can you please unban him for a while just for war?

--- Quote from: Eddy on August 10, 2016, 08:29:54 pm ---Bridges were removed for clan wars/events since they are not bases related to the CTF game-mode but doesn't matter, You'all know what to do the next time, good luck both teams :)

This is a tutorial about how to capture and drop the flag for those who do not have some knowledge in ctf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpne6kThKTI

--- End quote ---
We know about the rules & regulations and we're here to have fun.

--- Quote from: Sevrin on August 10, 2016, 08:20:35 pm ---Aight. In which CTF you gonna play 4.0 or 5.0. I guess 5.0 would be perfect with its new awesome features.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: NewK on August 10, 2016, 08:44:46 pm ---CTF 5.0 is not ready for competitive play yet, I still need to make the commands to setup a match, 5 player team limit, team passwords, etc...

About the bridges it's true that those bases are mostly TDM but if you want to play in them, that's okay, no problem.

--- End quote ---
As newk said, 5.0 is currently not ready to competitive for play any match there, therefore we play in 4.0.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version