General Discussion > Events Area

MK vs DnA

<< < (2/4) > >>

Revolver:
NYB win

NewK:
I tought we agreed on 6PM CEST Timezone which equals 4PM in GMT+0, not 6PM. I remember Bryce asking if we could change it to 6PM a few days ago and I told him I'd check with our members, but we never agreed to change it to 6PM. Yesterday I PM'ed him on IRC about this and told him we couldn't change it to 6PM because one of our players has to work the next day and that hour is just too late for him. ( I don't know if Bryce got this message since he was AFK but I assume he read it after returning)

Bryce:

--- Quote from: NewK on August 28, 2015, 03:02:04 pm ---I tought we agreed on 6PM CEST Timezone which equals 4PM in GMT+0, not 6PM. I remember Bryce asking if we could change it to 6PM a few days ago and I told him I'd check with our members, but we never agreed to change it to 6PM. Yesterday I PM'ed him on IRC about this and told him we couldn't change it to 6PM because one of our players has to work the next day and that hour is just too late for him. ( I don't know if Bryce got this message since he was AFK but I assume he read it after returning)

--- End quote ---
Its okay we will be doing at 6PM CEST.

krystianoo:
What?
You want to do it at 4PM GMT+0 or 6PM GMT+0?
Specify. Timezones. Please.

NewK:

--- Quote from: krystianoo on August 28, 2015, 07:24:00 pm ---What?
You want to do it at 4PM GMT+0 or 6PM GMT+0?
Specify. Timezones. Please.

--- End quote ---
As we discussed before, the time is 6PM CEST.
6PM CEST Timezone translates to 4PM in GMT+0 Timezone.
So in CEST Timezone the clanwar starts at 6PM and in GMT+0 Timezone it starts at 4PM.

Here is an online counter

EDIT: I wanna bring your attention to the new rule on the server: http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=234.0
Make sure you inform your clanmates, I will inform my clan aswell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version