General Discussion > Clan Wars/Matches

UF vs VU - [VU WON]

<< < (2/7) > >>

Azal:
Hello, are clans still provided with training servers for a warmup like before? if so please provide me details for a UF training server in PM.

~Thanks

ELK:
Ask @ed to lock ctf5 sv for ya guys.

Decent_946:

--- Quote from: Azal on October 01, 2017, 02:56:49 pm ---Hello, are clans still provided with training servers for a warmup like before? if so please provide me details for a UF training server in PM.

~Thanks

--- End quote ---
@Eddy , @NewK

Eddy:

--- Quote from: Azal on October 01, 2017, 02:56:49 pm ---Hello, are clans still provided with training servers for a warmup like before? if so please provide me details for a UF training server in PM.

~Thanks

--- End quote ---

the CTF 5 is free to train all this week, from Monday to Friday but I will not be available to host the cw, I will not be in the city this weekend, try to contact an administrator now.

Leave me a message in the forum about what day and time you want the ctf 5 closed (1 hour, etc), I will give the password to yourself.

Decent_946:
Uhm, can't we have a separate hosted server ? Since we have planned to do practice ourselves and there is no tine set for a hour or two. We gonna make continous practice till the CW. If a separate server can be set, that would be much better.

And if above thing can not be done, I have asked my clan members to set up a time for practice. I'll let you know the time.

As i stated above, we gonna make practice on daily bases
Maybe, more than one time in a day ? Will you be able to lock server for us at every time we make practice ? Or we set a particular time to make practice once in a day ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version