General Discussion > Clan Wars/Matches

Discussion: SS - VU

<< < (2/8) > >>

jUan_:
I leave this topic, SS thought they could win so easy and in change they got 2-2 i know what i watched and its 2-2, but let the diazepam take action on this CIAO!!!

Eddy:

--- Quote from: jUan_ on July 09, 2017, 08:19:03 pm ---i watched THE ENTIRE ROUND

--- End quote ---
Then you saw that the flag was bugged, why did not you take any action?

jUan_:
what the fuck are you trying to do annoying me? besides the personal gurdge we actually got, its really low from your side to try to blame for this, i saw you were being teleported in the 2:30 min or smth, im just an admin here, its you who is the manager, you shoulda stopped the match or whatever you got to do, dont fucking blame me, you're in a higher rank than me, like you stopped axxo's issue you shoulda stopped that one but you kept complaining, but the best part is that VU was owning you by defending in that round so dont coem with bullshits and dont provoke me nor blame me.

krystianoo:

--- Quote from: jUan_ on July 09, 2017, 08:19:03 pm ---I leave this topic, SS thought they could win so easy and in change they got 2-2 i know what i watched and its 2-2, but let the diazepam take action on this CIAO!!!

--- End quote ---

How can one not respond to this post with the same amount of aggression? Is this the attitude an admin is supposed to show in the public?

No comment.

--- Quote from: jUan_ on July 09, 2017, 08:25:40 pm ---what the fuck are you trying to do annoying me? besides the personal gurdge we actually got, its really low from your side to try to blame for this, i saw you were being teleported in the 2:30 min or smth, im just an admin here, its you who are the manager, you shoulda stopped the match or whatever you got to do, dont fucking blame me, you're in a higher rank than me, like you stopped axxo's issue you shoulda stopped that one but you kept complaining, but the best part is that VU was owning you by defending in that round so dont coem with bullshits and dont provoke me nor blame me

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---It is not our duty to end the round when there's a bug, and it is an unwritten rule that we are not allowed to use admin commands (well, not me anymore) when we are playing a clan war.
--- End quote ---

If you say that it was Eddy's duty to end the round, then why do you even give your opinion here, as you were just a spectator, and not a referee?

jUan_:
I just joined the CW which i noticed it was happening today ( i asked zubi about it) and you're asking me like if was the one who made you lose, plus you're blaming me, now like the hypocrite that you are you're trying to judge me like you did to many ppl, shitty two faced guy, i was calmed on IRC i just gave my opinion but you were saying that i was biased and that my opinion didnt count (Many ppl can confirm this) plus i was invited to some IRC chan to discuss about this, and you brought out that i wanted to make peace with WK just to make fun out of me ar least i admit what i say, you should do the same with your depression, ZUBI ELK and many VUs can confirm that i was calmed and out of nowhere im being attacked cos of saying what i watched, dont fucking provoke me.

I didnt mention a single word during the war, it was you krys who told me smth like get out from blue spierdalaj, after that you said i was biased and that my opinion didnt count, plus cos of saying what i watched you tried to make fun out of me by pasting this
<krystianoo> <juan> id like to make peace with WK cos i dotn want to make trouble inside TRC
<krystianoo> i understand this better
<krystianoo> XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and its true morphine knows about this, who are you to leak this info? get into your fucking business, i didnt mention a single word to you and you're attacking me and sayign that i was biased its 2-2 even if you like it more or less

Im actually an admin here so my opinion counts, unlike you that got banned and removed from staff list for being a lame hacker (thanks noori)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version