General Discussion > Clan Wars/Matches

Discussion: SS - VU

<< < (8/8)

SMD:

--- Quote from: krystianoo on July 09, 2017, 10:16:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: SMD on July 09, 2017, 10:12:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: krystianoo on July 09, 2017, 08:16:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: SMD on July 09, 2017, 08:15:08 pm ---It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

--- End quote ---

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone accepts the existence of the bug at the Damn Roofers base during the SS - VU clan war.

The flag acted like a teleport pickup, but it had the flag icon which is why no message appeared.

Because the pickup was considered to be a teleport one by the script.

--- End quote ---

I am not here to prove anything i played like 4 matches on different bases and all have that siiue and flag isn't bugged only the point where we drop flags that bugged.

Like some bases teleport u too ocean beach near ammu nation and some teleport you to North point mall.

There is no flag bug only that bugged where we put flags.
you can try it.

--- End quote ---

Are you willing to bet your tag on it?

--- End quote ---

Nope, I don't bet my tag for a fuking useless shit.

CTF is MK + SS so you can do what ever you want change check points or whatever 0 trust. I never trust sorry.( you already betted ur vcmp career on discord what about that)?

krystianoo:
I deem the subject as exhausted.

Summarizing:

The bug has video proof, the bug was called out by our team during the round but no action has been taken by the referees, which we, no matter the reasoning for inaction, consider an injustice / an error and which is why we won't consider 'Damn Roofers' to be a legitimately played round.
Unless the referees change their mind on this, I see no point in continuing.

Topic locked.

ZUBI:
What i found after checking my pc's whole day logs today, i found that Eddy i even called you couple of times in the game before the start of the war to come we have to check the barrel thing before start but seems like you were busy in other stuff with your members like discord or something and not even replied about that matter. anyway we should further talk to IRC if you want to discuss anything related to this thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version